Glamorous skin is an attraction for everyone and they struggle hard to achieve it. Some people follow a daily skincare routine but their busy routine doesn’t let them follow it. As air pollution is increasing with time so are skin diseases. Out of these the most common problem faced by the people is Melasma. It is a skin condition in which people get spots and marks darker than their skin. They try harder to get rid of these patches by using different ointments and herbal tips but they don’t have any idea that laser is also an option for Melasma treatment in Dubai. They face perplexed about What to expect from Laser Treatment for Melasma.
What is Melasma?
Unilluminated spots caused on the skin are Melasma. It happens due to various issues like genetics, hormonal imbalance, and exposure to UV radiation. When our body produces more melanocytes than the required amount it causes dark patches. Melanocytes are the cells responsible for the production of melanin. The excessive production of melanin causes a change in tone and forms patches.
It commonly affects different parts of the face such as:
- Nasal bridge.
Everyone has a dream of clear and bright skin but not everyone is capable of fulfilling this dream. But now with the advancement of technology, different treatments treat divergent skin conditions. It is the most common treatment for numerous skin diseases. Nowadays, it is common as a Melasma Treatment in Dubai. Different types are present to treat it. It destroys the cells that darken in tone present in the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin. It only targets the melanocytes cells and does not destroy the normal cells of the skin.
Different kinds of treatments are present to treat it. The first treatment given is the topical ointments, if they fail to treat the condition we move towards the Laser Treatment.
Different steps in this method are as follows:
- The first step done before moving towards it is consultation with your dermatologist. Consult your doctor to confirm if you fulfill the criteria for achieving this treatment.
- The patient should avoid taking any kind of medication and give up on alcohol intake to steer clear of complications.
- The treatment is then provided. The most commonly used type is the CO2 fractional.
- Your dermatologists may add other treatments like chemical peels, and micro-needling according to your skin condition to get better results.
Your skin condition plays an important role in your Melasma Treatment result. A direct relationship is present between these two. Worst the skin condition delayed will be the result. Sometimes if the discoloration on the skin caused by it is not too large and darkened it can completely treat it. And occasionally if it is distressing, the dermatologist may need extra treatment in combination with laser treatment to treat it.
If you want to make your treatment effective and long-lasting, then you should strictly follow the aftercare routine.
- Firstly, follow the instructions recommended to you by your dermatologist.
- Avoid UV(sunlight) exposure.
- If you wish to go out don’t forget to apply the sun-screen.
- Sweating can cause irritation on your skin so avoid any activity that can cause sweating.
- Don’t use make-up and skin care products on your skin for 2-3 weeks post-treatment.
It causes hyperpigmentation and uses light rays to destroy pigmented cells. Furthermore, it provides the several benefits mentioned below
- It is a non-intrusive and painless method.
- A quick method that gives instant results.
- It provides long-lasting effects.
- It awards neat and healthy skin.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and cleans your skin.
Book A Consultation:
Neat and healthy skin is a goal for everyone so achieve your goal now. Visit our clinic for the best results as we have certified dermatologists and cooperative staff. Our dermatologists will clear you everything about Melasma Treatment in Dubai. Book an appointment now by filling out our consultation form and fulfilling your dream of clean and spotless skin.