People choose a variety of treatments according to their skin type. They struggle hard to get healthy skin that looks crystal-clear and illuminating. The major factor that causes skin diseases are the unhygienic food that makes the skin unhealthy too. This happens because these foods are rich in contents like carbohydrates and glucose. To make these substances dissolve in the body our body starts producing insulin. The excess of insulin makes the skin dry and hard. Indirectly, it opens the pores of the skin which causes acne and pimples. The best treatment for such type of skin is Microdermabrasion. But they are afraid to get this treatment because they do not have any idea about What are the Contraindications of Microdermabrasion?
What is it?
Process in which dermatologists use a tool to remove dead skin cells from the skin. In this procedure, he uses a device that contains tiny crystals. These crystals help to remove the damaged skin by exfoliating it.
Other facial treatments like chemical peels or lasers often take into consideration with it. Moreover, it helps to remove fine lines and wrinkles too.
Dermatologists perform this procedure in their clinic. It uses a substance that helps to rejuvenate the skin and reduces all its flaws. He uses a machine to exfoliate the skin. He performs the treatment in the steps to avoid any complications to the skin.
- The dermatologist examines your skin first.
- This procedure does not require any kind of anesthesia or numbing gel.
- He first sprinkles some chemicals like aluminum oxide on the skin.
- Then with the help of a machine, it exfoliates the skin.
- This machine extracts the crystals that help in removing dead skin cells.
- Rinse off the face using cold water.
- Apply the moisturizer to hydrate your skin post-treatment.
It is a non-invasive treatment. People usually opt for this procedure other than a laser, chemical peel, or any kind of cosmetic treatment. Because it causes no pain and is a cost-effective procedure. Moreover, it provides instant results that last for about one month or more depending on your skin type and the protective measures you follow after the treatment.
Contraindication of Microdermabrasion:
This treatment is not invasive treatment at all and causes no pain. It only uses a chemical that is not harmful to the skin. This chemical then absorbs in the skin with the help of a machine with a crystal tip. It emits crystals that help to exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells from the skin giving it a clear look.
As this treatment uses chemicals on the skin and a tool that also helps in exfoliation. These elements are not harmful and may cause some sort of burning or itching sensation on the skin which is normal after the treatment. But in some cases, it may cause severe hazards to the skin. Dermatologists mostly contraindicate this process in some people who are suffering from different skin conditions such as
- Severe Acne.
- Skin that is sensitive to chemicals.
- Skin infections, whose treatment is still in the process.
- Open wounds.
- The individual who has recently undergone any other cosmetic treatment.
This treatment provides the best results if an individual strictly follows the aftercare measures. Preventive measures help to make the results to lasts longer and more effective
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer to hydrate the skin.
- Do not use any chemicals on your skin.
- Prevent exfoliation or scrubs on your skin for seven days after treatment.
- Do not use hot water on your skin to avoid burning sensations. Prefer using cold water.
- Avoid waxing or threading on the skin post-treatment.
- Avert the hard exercises to prevent sweating.
- Keep your skin clean to prevent infection.
The microdermabrasion helps the skin to nourish and make it crystal clear. Following are the benefits that this treatment provides.
- Helps in improving the skin tone texture.
- Decrease the size of open pores making skin look more even.
- Also helpful in treating mild acne.
- Treats the dark spots.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Manages the harms that occur due to aging or acne.
- Stimulates collagen production and makes skin tighten.
- It is a non-intrusive method that causes no pain.
- This procedure does not cause any side effects.
Book A Consultation!
People now mostly opt for the best clinic for their treatments. They do not take any kind of risks regarding their skin. And wants the expertise to perform the treatment. They usually go for microdermabrasion but no one tells informs them about What are the Contraindications of Microdermabrasion. Dynamic clinic provides you with a well-qualified dermatologist that works in a skillful manner. If you want your treatment under the supervision of experts. Then fill out the consultation form and book a consultation now.