To refresh and renew the skin on the face, several cosmetic procedures are available. Vampire facial treatments are a popular choice for skin rejuvenation since they are simple to use and produce good results. It is a low-cost, quick, safe, and simple treatment for rejuvenating the skin on the face. But many individuals are unaware of the expense of a Vampire Facial in Dubai.
Vampire Facial: What is it?
A vampire facial uses PRP and the advantages of microneedling to rejuvenate your skin. The PRP used in this operation is made by spinning up your blood in a centrifuge.
The procedure essentially begins with the creation of microscopic punctures in your facial skin using microneedling. Creating tiny channels to aid in PRP absorption and promoting collagen formation through those punctures are the two major goals of this stage.
PRP application immediately after microneedling. PRP has a high concentration of platelets and growth factors that penetrate deep into the skin and aid in tissue repair and regeneration. This procedure adds to the collagen and elastin production that microneedling had already begun.
A Vampire Facial in Dubai is an advanced version of vampire facial treatment that involves injecting PRP and hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers into a specific depth of the skin. Meso-needles are used by a dermatologist to administer the solution beneath the skin during this operation.
Who is the Ideal Vampire Facial Candidate?
In Dubai, almost anyone who wants to look a few years younger may have their face rejuvenated with PRP. If any of these apply to you, you may be a good candidate for this non-surgical facelift method:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are expecting reasonable results from PRP Therapy.
- You want to concurrently address pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, and lackluster skin.
- No, you are not expecting it.
- You are not nursing a baby.
- To appear younger, you don’t want to have any intrusive procedures.
To guarantee that the operation goes smoothly, you must adhere to a few rules before the procedure. among the key pre-operative directives for Vampire Facial in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are;
- Limit your time in the sun and always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen, ideally one with an SPF of 50.
- For at least 6 weeks before the treatment, you shouldn’t choose any other skincare procedures.
- Avoid using blood thinners to reduce your chance of developing severe bruising and scarring.
- Complete all of your prescription forms in advance.
- Before the therapy, refrain from exfoliating and abstain from using creams containing Retin A.
How does the Vampire Facial Procedure Function?
The simple procedure known as the “Vampire Facial” begins with your dermatologist drawing blood from a vein in your arm. A vial containing this blood is subsequently inserted into a centrifuge. The container inside of this apparatus rotates, separating PRP from other blood cells.
The dermatologist does microneedling on your facial skin before, during, or after centrifugation using a specialized tool called a Dermapen. The tip of this object bears a number of small needles. Your practitioner activates the Dermapen and moves this tip over the skin, causing the needles to move back and forth and penetrate the skin. These needles have a customizable depth of action between 0.5 and 2.5 millimeters.
The Dermapen’s small punctures cause micro-inflammation, which sets off a healing reaction in the skin’s cells and tissues. This response results in a rise in collagen and elastin synthesis. The dermatologist next adds PRP made from your blood to the skin on your face once the Dermapen has completed its task. PRP permeates the pinpricks and delivers growth factors and platelets deeper into the skin to promote the synthesis of collagen and tissue repair. This speeds up the process of face renewal.
It often takes a week for a vampire facial to start working. One to two months later, more obvious results starts to emerge.
In Dubai, post-treatment care for Vampire facials in Dubai is almost identical to pre-treatment care. To prevent any issues following the treatment, you must strictly adhere to all the instructions, which include:
- Invest in quality sunscreen and use it every day during the day, including inside.
- Avoid using blood thinners for at least two weeks since they can cause severe scarring.
- Let your skin recover for at least a month before using any additional skincare products.
- Use each and every topical ointment that your doctor has advised.
- After the treatment, refrain from exfoliating your skin for two weeks.
The Cost of Vampire Facial in Dubai varies from patient to patient and clinic to clinic. In general, expect to pay between AED 699 and AED 1,500 each session. It is also crucial to keep in mind that the cost may change based on the quantity of filler used, the number of sessions, and the clinic’s location.
Consult a Professional!
Professional counsel supplied by an expert is incomparable. Therefore, speaking with a qualified plastic surgeon is always advised. Visit Dynamic Aesthetic clinic right now or make an appointment online if you want to have a Vampire Facial in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah for better skin. Before recommending the most effective course of action, our skin specialists will inspect your skin.