Choosing under eye fillers for your under eye wrinkles is just the right thought because they are the only means through which you can get completely beautiful and youthful eyes. A lot of the factors contribute to the wrinkles and loose skin below the eyes out of which aging can be the first and foremost reason. If you think that DIY home remedies can treat your under eye wrinkles then know that you are not bound to follow them regularly and the only legit yet effective treatments for under eye wrinkles are the under eye fillers in Dubai.
Fast Facts About Under Eye Fillers
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Instantly fills up and adds volume
- Make the eyes look brighter and youthful
- They are not permanent and require frequent sessions
- Should be done by expert and specialist only
What Are The Causes Of Under Eye Problems?
You can hide the under eye dark circles by using concealers and foundation but what about the wrinkles that appear slowly and gradually do you have anything to hide them?
The answer to that is no! you need something that has a permanent solution for it. Some of the major causes of the under eye problems include:
- Extended periods of exposure in the sun
- Loose and thin skin
- Sudden drop in the weight including the facial mass
- Present by birth
- Staying awake for longer period of time without slackening
What Are The Treatment Options For Under Eye Problems?
With every problem comes its treatment and modalities for the betterment. Here are some treatment options for the under eye problem you can use in order to get profound results.
Under Eye Fillers
Hyaluronic acid is highly efficient for the treatment of wrinkles because it improves in hydration and raises the skin upwards. It is the major agent that is present in the fillers. When injected into the target areas it instantly volumizes and restores hydration around the eyes especially the site below the eyes.
DIY Home Remedies
According to some old wives tales using turmeric and yogurt paste can help to cure dark circles and the wrinkles present under eyes. A lot of people also believe in using egg white as a mask that tightens the skin and improves the elasticity however it is justified that relying on DIY home remedies is not sufficient.
Creams and Serums
Hyaluronic Acid is an agent that is present in certain under eye creams and serums that is responsible for hydrating and improving elasticity below the eyes. Little do you know that these pricy cream and serums consists of other harmful chemicals as well that may have deleterious effects on the skin and the eyes also.
What Are Under Eye Fillers?
Under eye fillers are injections that are made up of Hyaluronic acid . Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is produced by the body and the one that is present in injections is made synthetically. Its goal is to restore hydration, balance the moisture in the skin and instantly fill up the spaces in the skin that have lost their integrity. Collagen production hence enhances the elasticity as well as the appearance.
How Is The Procedure Of Under Eye Fillers Carried Out?
The procedure for Under eye filler in Dubai are done in the following way:
- The aesthetician will first mark and map the areas that are required to be treated with the fillers
- A numbing spray is applied to the area so that the candidate will not feel the pain perception note that the numbness effect will only last for a few hours.
- The fillers are injected using a fine needle or sometimes a cannula head targeting the various areas, then treated with it.
- It is important to choose an experienced and learned person because only they know the ideal and required proportion of the hyaluronic acid which is to be inserted into the skin.
- The Aesthetician will then use his or her finger to smoothen the area to ensure that the filler substance has evenly merged and spreaded into the area.
- The candidate is then sent home with certain post treatment instructions that are to be followed religiously.
What Is The Under Eye Filler Cost In Dubai?
The under eye filler cost in Dubai is roughly starts from 1200 AED for 10 ml. It is highly recommended to visit clinic in order to know the exact price of the treatment as it may vary with respect to your condition of the eyes as well as the number of sessions required.
If you want your treatment to show the desired results then it is important that you follow the post treatment instructions given by the aesthetician. It will take around 1 to 2 weeks for complete recovery and the results to be shown and so try not to be impatient. You will be amazed to see that your under eyes will look brighter and youthful like never before and this is all because of the under eye fillers so what are you waiting for! schedule your free consultation with dynamic clinic in dubai.