It’s merited to celebrate when someone loses weight. Because it’s an amazing accomplishment. But after weight loss, our skin becomes saggy. Which is annoying and can lower one’s self-esteem. This issue can be resolved with Thigh Lift in Dubai after Weight Loss. Which aids patients in regaining their confidence and getting a contoured body shape. Because the skin on the inner thighs can loosen and sag. These issues include being unable to wear shorts or swimming suits. The outer or inner thighs’ extra thickness. Also, sagging tissues can be removed during the procedure.
What is Thigh Lift in Dubai?
The procedure helps to remove the sagging. And also other conditions in the thigh area brought on by a variety of factors. The skin degrades and loses its ability to heal after weight reduction and aging. Which causes the skin to lose its flexibility. Gravity causes the area around the thighs to sag. It can happen by many factors, including post-pregnancy, childbirth, and aging. And also weight gain, gravity, and soft skin. The procedure is also known as Thightplasty in Dubai. But the treatment helps transform your body.
The procedure demands preparation for reliable results. So the following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- To stay hydrated, applicants must consume three liters of water per day.
- Limit or stop using blood-thinning medications, and hormone therapy.
- Adhere to a specific diet.
- Putting an end to smoking and drinking will hasten the healing process.
- Stop playing sports for a few months.
- Applicants must refrain from engaging in any taxing activities.
What is the Thigh Lift in Dubai Procedure?
A Thigh Lift in Dubai is the best and most reliable treatment. It works in the following ways:
- The surgeon will give you an anesthetic solution. The expert will use anesthesia depending on your needs or preferences. Your doctor will choose the best course of action.
- The surgeon will make an incision at the groin. And also continue it downhill towards the inner thigh. Or over the hip towards the back once the anesthesia takes effect.
- After creating the incision, the surgeon will trim away any extra skin. That is causing the sagging of the thighs. And also removes any fat deposits from the area.
- After removing the extra skin and fat, the surgeon will close the skin wounds. The expert will use adhesive tape or clips to close the surgical wound.
- There may be some swelling and bruising. But this is common after any surgical procedure.
- Your doctor will prescribe painkillers for you. And also offer you guidelines for wound care.
Patients do not report experiencing acute discomfort following surgery. The incisions cause some slight discomfort. But medicine can manage it. But aftercare is important. The following is the aftercare for the procedure:
- One or two days after receiving treatment, the patient may be released.
- On the tenth day, the external stitches are removed.
- The patient will have symptoms such as a high fever, and hyperemia, for two weeks.
- The doctor will prescribe you painkillers.
- You can only lie on your back for the first week after surgery.
- You cannot sit up or stoop after the treatment.
- Wounds must be cleaned with antiseptic solutions twice daily for a month.
- You should wear compression pants to protect the seams while walking.
- It is prohibited to massage or rub the region within three months of the treatment.
Benefits of Thigh Lift in Dubai:
The procedure is very effective and beneficial. Because it delivers many advantages. The following are some advantages of the treatment:
- The individualized approach to disease detection and treatment.
- Minimum amount of time spent in the hospital, enabling early recuperation.
- It enhanced thigh appearance and lower body attractiveness.
- The procedure boosts self-assurance.
- It also prevents or lessens inner thigh rashes.
- It reduced the appearance of flabby skin on the upper legs.
- A thigh lift makes it possible for patients to move more easily.
- The procedure rejuvenates your appearance.
If you receive this treatment from a qualified surgeon. Thigh lift problems are uncommon. The potential dangers of this procedure. But it can be discussed during the initial appointment. The following are the major side effects of the procedure:
- Anesthesia dangers.
- Bleeding in the treatment area.
- Cutaneous fat necrosis.
- Separation of wounds.
- Chronic discomfort.
- Poor healing wounds
- Slack skin.
- Significant scarring
Keep in mind that most of these issues may be related to poor postoperative care. So it’s crucial to adhere to your doctor’s recommendations.
Cost of Thigh Lift in Dubai:
The Cost of Thigh Lift After Weight Loss in Dubai is reasonable. It ranges from AED 18,000 to AED 30,000. After the initial appointment, the doctor will calculate the cost. Which varies depending on many criteria. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The severity of the target area.
- The location of the clinic.
Schedule a Consultation!
Choose Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai for reliable treatment. Because they have experienced doctors for the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.