In the present era, the standards of beauty are becoming more higher. People are trying harder to meet those standards. Out of these, the most important is the hourglass figure. Individuals try harder to meet these standards but fail due to various reasons. Our body works under a special metabolism. It metabolizes the fats but in some cases, if the intake of the fats increases, the body slows down the metabolism of the fats and it starts to deposit in different parts of the body. Most people face fat deposition in the cheeks area and do not find any solution to treat it. Because they do not have much information about The Latest Trend of Buccal Fat Removal.
What is Buccal Fat Removal?
Buccal fat is more precisely mentioned as the lower fat pads that are present in the buccal portion of the cheeks. The cheeks seem rounder and larger due to these fat cushions. A buccal fat removal is a good option for those who wish to have a more sculpted or defined face shape.
Buccal Fat Removal in Dubai is a surgical procedure that aims to reduce the size of the buccal fat pads. The results of this procedure are permanent, and the effects are often durable. However, over time, changes in weight and the natural aging process might still have an impact on face looks.
Buccal Fat Removal Procedure
Before the procedure, the doctor consults the individual for a thorough examination. He examines the individual and assesses his past medical history to avoid complications during or after the procedure.
- On the day of surgery, the doctor initiates the procedure by administering local anesthesia to the patient to avoid discomfort and pain during the surgery.
- He makes a few tiny incisions on the interior of your mouth, often between the cheeks and gums. This method gets rid of any facial scarring that is evident.
- Afterward, he carefully finds and accesses the buccal fat pads through the incisions. And delicately remove a piece of the fat pads using specialized surgical tools.
- In the end, he uses dissolvable sutures to seal the incisions once the proper quantity of fat has been removed. By doing this, you can avoid having your sutures removed and it will also not cause any scars.
Results of Buccal Fat Removal
Buccal fat removal outcomes can vary based on a number of variables, including the patient’s facial anatomy, the intended result, and the surgeon’s competence and technique. However, in general, buccal fat reduction might result in a face that is more sculpted and defined.
Patients frequently report that their cheeks are less plump after the treatment, giving their faces a more sculpted and refined facial shape. The reduction of extra buccal fat can make the cheekbones more defined and give the face a leaner, more angular aspect. It could take some time for the complete effects of buccal fat removal to become fully apparent when the postoperative swelling wears off.
Buccal Fat Removal Aftercare
This surgical treatment reduces the size of the cheeks’ buccal fat pads. To guarantee optimum recovery and reduce problems following this treatment, it is important to take the right aftercare precautions. Consider these important aftercare measures to make the results durable.
- Take any prescription drugs, including antibiotics and painkillers, as advised.
- Use cold compresses to lessen bruising and swelling.
- For a certain amount of time, refrain from physical labor and intensive activities.
- Eat soft meals and refrain from eating anything crunchy or rough.
- Maintain regular dental hygiene and use a prescription mouthwash to clean your mouth.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking while you’re recovering.
- Attend follow-up consultations with your Best Buccal Fat Removal Surgeon for oversight and direction.
- Be patient and give yourself enough time for the wound to heal properly and produce its full potential.
Buccal fat removal has various advantages. It is the most beneficial for those looking for a more sculpted and defined face appearance. Here are a few major advantages of eliminating buccal fat:
- Improves the definition and contour of the face.
- Gives a face that is more angular and sculpted.
- Reduces excessive cheek fullness.
- Highlights the facial structure and cheekbones.
- Gives a face profile that is both thinner and more balanced.
- Increase face symmetry overall.
- Offers results that last longer.
- Little scars due to inside-the-mouth incisions.
Book A Consultation!
Our clinic in Dubai offers this procedure at a very cost-effective rate. Our doctors are well-qualified and know everything about The Latest Trend of Buccal Fat Removal. They are highly experienced and cooperative. They actively listen to the worries of the clients, completely address their inquiries, and provide them with all the knowledge they want to make wise choices. Therefore, if you want to book an appointment with our doctors, then fill out the consultation form.