People are searching for an effective solution to their skin problems. To focus on themselves due to their hectic schedules and fast-paced lives. Environmental factors, diet, and hormonal imbalances damage their skin. Are you tired of wasting money on skincare products that don’t work? Micro-needling could be the answer. There are several good anti-ageing options available. To keep people looking young. Micro-needling is the most effective treatment option. If you want to know The Benefits of Micro-needling. How It Can Improve Your Skin’s Appearance in Dubai? It removes wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of ageing. The best part is that you will not have to wait any longer for your results.
What is a Micro-needling?
It is an invasive skin treatment. In this procedure, the expert will use thin needles. It will help make tiny holes in the top layer of your skin. The damage stimulates your skin’s healing process. And also causes it to produce more collagen and elastin. These proteins maintain the firmness and smoothness of your skin. The treatment removes the dead skin layer and boosts new cell formation.
The Advantages of Microneedling:
The skin enhancement treatment delivers many benefits. But the following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- It smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles.
- The procedure helps to reduce the appearance of rosacea.
- The treatment revitalizes the skin without discolouring it.
- It is appropriate for all skin tones.
- It aids in the reduction of large skin pores and the prevention of sagging.
- The procedure works as an anti-ageing serum by smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines.
- It lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
- It helps to clear up acne on the face.
- The procedure also reverses the signs of ageing.
Target Areas of the Treatment:
The treatment is effective for facial rejuvenation. But other skin problems in other parts of the body are also treatable with it. The following are the target areas of the treatment:
- It can remove creases on the forehead.
- Neck skin that is sagging.
- Laugh lines are lines that form around the mouth when you laugh.
- Crow’s feet are fine lines that appear around the eyes.
Microneedling is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure. But applicants must prepare for the treatment to avoid infection. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Avoid using topical agents that may make your skin more sensitive.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen and Motrin.
- No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis on the area.
- Applicants must protect their treatment area from heat and sun.
- You must stop using cosmetics.
The procedure is non-invasive and painless. But the applicant must select a reliable place for the treatment. The procedure involves the following steps:
- The expert will clean the treatment area to remove any dirt or oil.
- To minimize discomfort during the procedure, apply a numbing cream.
- The expert will glide the micro-needling device over the treatment area.
- Move the device back and forth, covering the entire area.
- Avoid sensitive areas such as the eyes and lips.
- The expert will apply a serum containing growth factors.
- Then the expert will guide you on the aftercare of the procedure.
The outcomes of the treatment depend on the aftercare. The following are the post-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure: Because your skin will be more sensitive to the sun.
- Applicants must use the prescribed medications after the procedure.
- Avoid wearing makeup to allow your skin to breathe and heal.
- If you must wear makeup, choose a non-comedogenic formula.
- Exfoliation should be avoided for at least a week after treatment.
- Because it can irritate your skin and slow the healing process.
- Applicants must avoid touching the treatment area.
Risk of the Treatment:
It is a reliable procedure, but it also has some adverse effects. But you can avoid them if you follow the expert’s guide. The following are the risks of the treatment:
- Infection of the skin.
The cost of the process is the most persuasive factor. That influences a client’s decision about where to get treatment. The Cost of Micro-needling in Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from AED 499 to AED 2,999. But it is not fixed because it depends on many factors. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the clinic.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The need for treatment.
- The location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai provides the best procedure. Our clinic employs a certified dermatologist. They will ensure that you have an excellent procedure. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our expert will guide you through the treatment.