Sunekos Injections in Dubai are a non-surgical injectable procedure that may be used to smooth, raise, and rejuvenate numerous body regions, including the face, neck, decolletage, hands, and knees. Hyaluronic acid (HA) and certain amino acids are used in the injections to fight age and restore damaged skin.
The two most crucial structural proteins for the skin, collagen, and elastin, are produced more naturally when your skin cells, or fibroblasts, are activated. This helps to repair the dermal layers of the skin. Sunekos can be used to treat a variety of skin problems, including dryness, sun damage, acne scars, and wrinkles.
Who is Eligible to Receive Sunekos Injections?
Patients who wish to regain the young appearance of their skin but do not want Fillers or Botox injections might use Sunekos injections in Dubai. If you wish to combat the early indications of aging, have face lines or wrinkles, lack volume, moisture, or suppleness in your skin, or have any of these conditions, you may be a suitable candidate for Sunekos.
Sunekos can treat a variety of skin issues, including:
- Dry or sagging skin.
- Sun fading.
- Decrease in skin tone.
- Acne scarring.
- Eye bags.
- Eye bags beneath the eyes.
- wrinkles and lines.
The following benefits are available to users:
- Effect of Lifting/Tightening.
- decreased volume loss.
- lessening the degree of wrinkles.
- Enhanced deep skin hydration.
- the moisture of the skin’s surface has improved.
- enhancement of the definition.
Our dermatologist will review your medical history and do a skin analysis during your appointment to decide whether Sunekos injections in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are the best choice for your requirements and cosmetic objectives. Before beginning the course of therapy, the doctor could urge you to give up smoking or other blood-thinning drugs.
The following actions are taken to provide the treatment:
- Your skin is washed and the areas to be treated are identified.
- An invisible, exceedingly small needle is used to inject the Sunekos into the designated areas.
- The entire process takes around 10 minutes.
- After carefully cleaning the area once again, arnica lotion is rubbed into the skin as post-care.
- After just two weeks, you should be able to see your skin starting to rejuvenate. After a further week or two, you should start to notice changes on the skin’s surface because the treatment’s objective is to assist your body in producing collagen naturally rather than artificially improving your appearance.
After a few hours, your skin will seem and feel normal, but it can still be somewhat irritating and red. You can go about your everyday business without any downtime. Recovery happens quickly, and no particular advice has to be followed. Only one of the following items must be taken:
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 50 on your face and stay out of the sun.
- Your skin will start to change right away, but the full effects won’t become apparent until the therapy session is over.
- Massage the treated area sparingly.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the targeted region.
- Use only medications that are prescribed.
Cost of Injections:
The Cost of Sunekos injections in Dubai ranges between AED 999 and AED 2,999, and in Abu Dhabi. Numerous factors, such as the needed number of sessions, the complexity of the issue, the doctor’s degree of expertise, and the facilities offered by the clinic, might affect the cost. The doctor will choose the final cost following the initial consultation.
The specialist’s fee:
For the majority of patients, the primary worry is the cost of the doctor’s visit. But fortunately for you, the overall amount includes this cost.
Quantity of Injections:
How many injections are necessary will also affect how much the therapy will cost. If you can get the desired results with fewer injections, the cost will be decreased.
Quality of a Good Injection:
The brand and strength of the Sunekos injections in Dubai have an impact on the price of the treatment as well. The producers and the country of origin decide the price.
The price of the Glutathione Dubai offered by the clinic is also influenced by its location. The price varies according to the city, area, and industrial clinic.
We are the best option if you want to improve your appearance and want to appear younger. We have doctors that are highly skilled, certified, and experienced. Simply complete the form below to receive your free first consultation, and after assessing the state of your skin, our specialist will provide you with all the necessary information about Sunekos injections in Dubai. Don’t worry about the results because we have had really positive client feedback following the completion of the treatment; they will also provide you with a pricing estimate.