For many years, people have been considering cosmetic procedures to get the desired skin and perfect body shape. These procedures deliver splendid results so they are worth it. Meet an expert cosmetic surgeon to discuss your concern with him to know about the treatment options available for you.
Laser Skin Resurfacing:
Perfect, clear, and flawless skin is a dream of many individuals in this world. At this stage of life, you don’t need to undergo the knife to get your dream skin. Laser skin resurfacing has made it easier for people, especially women to get younger-looking and clear skin without experiencing any serious complications.
What is Fractional CO2?
Many dermatologists use fractional CO2 to rejuvenate and resurface the skin through laser. Fractional CO2 exfoliates the damaged skin in columns. This method has been designed to shorten the recovery period and to reduce the side-effects of traditional laser resurfacing procedure. It addresses a number of skin problems ranging from mild spots to serious active acne effectively and quickly so, get ready to fulfill all your aesthetic goals by this outstanding treatment.
How does fractional CO2 work?
Instead of utilizing a single laser beam, in fractional CO2 multiple beams of laser light are directed on the skin to resurface only the problem area, not the undamaged surrounding tissues of the skin. This makes the recovery and healing process fast. It can treat wrinkles, fine lines, dark skin tone, spots, freckles, blemishes, and active acne. It can painlessly and permanently improve the overall tone and texture of the skin and it is a secret behind the clear and smooth skin of many celebrities.
Facts about fractional CO2:
- Prior to the procedure, local anesthesia is applied to the problem site to reduce the chances of discomfort and pain.
- For large surface areas, the process can take 3-4 hours so mentally and physically prepare yourself
- One session is not enough, you need to take multiple sessions to get your dream skin
- Burning, discomfort, bruising, swelling and infection can occur after the therapy
- It is very important to follow all the instructions of your healthcare practitioner
- Use sunscreen on your skin after having the treatment because UV rays can damage or kill the skin cells
8 Amazing Benefits of Fractional CO2 Treatment:
Other non-invasive skin resurfacing procedures are effective but they are not as effective as Fractional lasers. 8 amazing benefits of this wonderful treatment are given below,
- It involves no major side-effects and serious health risks
- It is non-invasive and both men and women can consider it to rejuvenate their skin
- Variety of skin concerns can be treated in a single go
- It is a cost-effective solution to the problem of flawed skin
- In addition to treating spots and wrinkles, it also tightens the loose and saggy skin
- Eliminates hyperpigmentation impressively
- You’ll likely need a very little recovery time after having the treatment
- The easiest way to get clear, radiant and glowing skin
Now you know what fractional C02 is and why it is the best choice so if you are interested in getting this treatment visit Dynamic clinic now. We are offering this skin resurfacing treatment at an affordable cost. Fill the consultation form or call us directly on the phone number provided to book a free appointment.