Pattern baldness, also known as androgenic alopecia, is a frequent kind of hair loss. Although it affects both sexes, it is more prevalent in males and tends to have an impact on them differently than it does on women. Men often experience a receding hairline, but women typically experience scalp-wide hair thinning.
In certain circumstances, pattern baldness might result in total baldness if it is not swiftly addressed. Fortunately, new hair loss remedies are being developed quickly by the cosmetics sector. Regenera Activa in Dubai is the most cutting-edge therapy for androgenic alopecia. It is an innovative, cost-effective, safe, and efficient procedure that enables hair growth without surgery.
What is Regenra Activa?
It is a method of hair regeneration that utilizes a patient’s own autologous micrograft. This procedure is quite effective in regaining hair density and growth. Using the Regenera device, it is possible to produce a cell suspension that is enriched in vascular stromal cells and growth factors.
In order to perform the procedure, it is necessary to detect and cure any physical ailments in addition to repairing the patient’s emotional foundation. The method is also employed to rejuvenate the skin on the face and neck.
What is Micrografting?
A successful hair transplant may be achieved by employing enjoyable Micrografting in Dubai. This method entails aesthetically extracting hair follicles using a specialized automated punch tool. The major benefit is that, in comparison to conventional FUE, relatively less scarring is required. Additionally, it produces fantastic results that seem more natural and stay longer.
Some amazing perks of the therapy are:
- Existing hair becomes thicker.
- Missing hair has been filled in.
- provides you with lasting results
- Burns or scars are hidden.
- prevents hair loss
- maintains your original appearance
- increasing your self-assurance and confidence
- improves the overall quality of your life
Candidates should determine whether they are the best candidates for Regenera Activa and Micrograft treatment in Dubai in Dubai before undergoing any procedure.
- If you want to seem younger, you are a suitable candidate.
- If you wish to stop losing hair,
- Tired of utilizing natural methods to address hair loss?
- In general, you’re in decent health.
- Most essential, you should anticipate that the therapy will work.
- Patients above the age of 18 are eligible for this surgery.
- not suffering from any serious diseases or blood sugar problems
- losing confidence due to a sudden hair loss
- You are not a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
Before getting into the process doctor will give you some instructions to follow that patients should take into consideration to avoid all kinds of discomfort during or after the procedure.
- Do not take blood thinners before the treatment
- Do not smoke or take any drugs
- Avoid taking alcohol 2 to 3 weeks before going to the surgery
- numerous laboratory tests have to be completed before the process
- Set a meeting with your expert
- Go through your goals with your surgeon
- Discuss your medical background as well at the initial meeting.
The Regenera Hair Treatment in Dubai process is broken down into the following steps:
- The dermatologist first cleans the scalp and applies a local anesthetic to the treatment region before beginning the procedure.
- They will first numb the scalp before cutting a little piece of skin from the rear of the head.
- The skin is removed from the back of the scalp because it is resistant to baldness.
- The stem cells, progenitor cells, and growth factors are then extracted from the micro-graft using a novel technology.
Finally, they use mesotherapy to inject the mixture into the scalp. As a result, the stimulation of the hair follicles causes them to grow new hair.
- Take drugs exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Patients should avoid taking baths without the permission of their doctor.
- Ointments should only be used with caution (if any).
- Keep the area clean and dry.
- Meetings for review should be scheduled.
- Apply the wound dressing (if any) according to the surgeons’ recommendations.
- Furthermore, follow-up sessions are also important to attend.
Micrografting Hair Transplant in Dubai typically costs between AED 15 and AED 20 per graft, with most cosmetic surgery facilities charging this price. Just so you know, the patient’s needs and hair-related objectives heavily influence this pricing. To get a firm price estimate, it is preferable to speak with a hair expert.
Best Hair Loss Treatment In port will solely be availed at Dynamic Clinic. Thus if you’re considering obtaining your hair back, we recommend you have Hair Transplant Treatment in Dubai. We provide free consultation sessions to all or any of our pretty patients. Thus, please fill out the shape below and obtain a decision from our representative to book an appointment.