Hyperpigmentation is the medical term used for dark spots or patches by the overproduction of melanin and it has many causes. Hyperpigmentation can be of 3 different types, age spots, melasma, and post-inflammatory trauma, question over here arises whether this problem can be treated or not and the answer is yes. Methods to treat hyperpigmentation are topical creams, acid peeling, micro-needling, and home remedies. Micro-needling with PRP therapy Dubai is by far the new, improved yet effective technique.
What Are The Causes Of Hyperpigmentation?
- Sun exposure causes hyperpigmentation on the body parts exposed to the sun such as the face, hand, and neck.
- The inflammation of the skin causes hyperpigmentation, which includes acne, eczema, and lupus.
- Melasma is the condition in which dark patches form due to hormonal imbalances usually during pregnancy.
- Reactions caused by using drugs.
- Medical conditions such as hemochromatosis (excess body iron) and Addison’s disease.
What Are The Treatment Options For Hyperpigmentation?
- Chemical peeling
- Laser peeling
- Lightening creams
- PRP therapy
Which Is The Fastest Treatment Option For Hyperpigmentation?
Micro-needling with PRP therapy Dubai is the fastest and most effective way of treating hyperpigmentation whose results you can see after 2-3 visits.
What Is Micro-needling With Prp Therapy?
Micro-needling is a procedure that is minimally invasive and less painful and it comprises a needle length of 0.5 to 1.5 mm for the face, hand, and neck or 1.5 to 2.5 mm for the body which lightens and reverses hyperpigmentation.
Whereas, PRP therapy is the protein-rich plasma that is taken out by centrifuging the candidate’s blood. This plasma can enhance collagen production and remove hyperpigmentation.
For better results microneedling with PRP therapy Dubai is used in combination.
What Are The Benefits Of PRP With Microneedling?
- A perfectly smooth and radiant skin
- No more hyper pigmentation
- A massive decrease in the production of melanin
- Faded dark spots and freckles
- Even skin tone throughout the face
- Attractive sparkling and glowing skin
- Improved hydration of the skin
- Adds youthfulness and beauty
- Removes off dark patches that occur because of the UV rays
What Is The Cost Of Microneedling With Prp?
The microneedling cost in Dubai is starting from AED 490 and with PRP its cost ranges from AED 1500-3000 depending upon the sittings candidates require. Please feel free to contact our Clinic for further details.
What Are The Contraindications Of Micro-Needling With Prp Therapy?
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Candidate with active acne.
- Easily get a scar.
- Poor wound healing history.
- Certain skin conditions such as rosacea.
What To Expect In Post-Treatment?
It is a mildly invasive procedure so one should keep in mind that after the micro-needling procedure that area will be red, sore, and swollen if a candidate feels pain then they should take a painkiller prescribed by the doctor and the candidate may feel nausea.
What Are The Post-Treatment Instructions?
- Do not go out under the sun for a longer period at least 2 weeks.
- Don’t use anti-inflammatory medication for 1 week.
- Avoid infection by using topical medication prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not apply makeup for 48 hours until redness subsides.
Why Choose Our Clinic?
- One-on-one consultation with our experts.
- The hygienic environment with proper staff.
- Well-experienced doctors are available.
- Very affordable costs of treatment.
- We highly focus on patient satisfaction.
In today’s date, every other millennial has a dermal pigmentation problem due to which they feel ugly and look forward to applying a lot of makeup products to cover these flaws, but as described above what options you can avail yourself to treat your problem and the best treatment option is micro-needling with PRP therapy in Dubai.