There are two simple ways to treat dark circles: Tear trough fillers and PRP. Both these non-surgical procedures remain popular in the UAE because both offer notable enhancement of face without requiring any interference with the routine activities.
PRP for Dark Circles in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah has been discussed in detail in this blog post. Let’s start with the basic facts:
Platelet-rich plasma is an effective way to rejuvenate your face without surgery. For example, dark circles on the face can be effectively treated with PRP. PRP injections are also often used to treat age spots, Wrinkles, and fine lines. When injected into the face, they trigger collagen production.
Note: FDA has not yet approved the use of platelet-containing plasma for dark circles. Researchers are constantly researching this therapy.
How is PRP Done?
PRP uses injections of the patient’s own blood. Here are the steps doctors usually take to perform PRP for dark circles in Dubai:
- Before the procedure, the skin is thoroughly cleansed.
- To collect PRP, the surgeon removes a small amount of blood from the arm.
- He then puts the blood into a platelet centrifuge
- Collected platelets are injected under the eyes to restore volume
- PRP adds volume to the skin under the eyes
- A dull and tired-looking face is transformed into a younger look with improved facial definition through PRP
- Facial contours that are unattractive can benefit from PRP injections
Is There Anything you Should Avoid After PRP?
- For at least two weeks, don’t perform strenuous activities
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages
- Avoiding smoking
- Get the amount of fluid you need
- Too much sun can affect the result, so please stay away from this
What are the Side Effects of PRP Injections?
Upon injecting PRP, there are some side effects. As a general rule, swelling, bruising, and discomfort occur both in the donor area and in the area of the recipient. Less common complications include scarring and bleeding. Another terrible side effect is infection. If your PRP didn’t work, see your doctor immediately.
How Much Does PRP Cost?
The cost of PRP varies depending on the location of the clinic, the number of injections used, and the qualifications of the doctor. You should consult with a dermatologist or doctor to find out the exact cost.
PRP Cost for dark circles in Dubai: from AED 700 to AED 1500
There are some more effective solutions out there that can reduce the appearance of your dark circles including:
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Chemical peels
- Tear trough fillers
Before deciding on any treatment, discuss your options with the physician. Just so you know, surgical options can be painful, expensive, and long.
That’s it, PRP for Dark Circles in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are outlined in this guide. For patients who have developed dark circles around their eyes, PRP injections are one way to restore a more youthful look to the face. These shots are safe and effective. You get natural-looking results without long downtime; able to immediately return to normal activities.
To book an appointment at Dynamic clinic, please call on +971588230420