Acne is the problem that badly affects facial appearance, and is common in people of all ages, especially teenagers are its main target. We go through many types of acne. Some acne heals itself after three to four days and does not leave a scar. But severe acne is painful, large, and cystic, and it does leave a scar that does not go away. It only fades by the passage of time. Acne scars can not be treated through one process or procedure. Treatment of acne scars has many stages/phases to remove different types of acne scars.
Consult a dermatologist to know the type of acne you are going through. Get an amazing Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai from an Expert and high qualified Dermatologist to get the desired results.
What are Acne Scars?
The pore having acne gets swollen, and because of swelling, a crackdown happens in the pore wall. This is how scars are formed.
Causes of Acne Scars
Acne scars are normally caused by
- Excessive oil in the pores.
- Increased bacteria growth
- Dead Skin Cells
Types Of Acne Scars
There are two main types of Acne scars from people go through:
- Atrophic Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars
These scars are usually caused by cystic acne. They grow and heal in the outermost layer of skin.
Atrophic acne has three classifications:
- Ice pick scars
- Boxcar Scars
- Rolling Scars
Hypertrophic Scars or keloid Scarring
Excessive collagen growth and the pile of increased tissues on the skin are the main reasons for Atrophic Acne.
Best Treatment for Acne Scar Removal
People have been trying different remedies, and techniques to enhance their facial appearance, from cream to having surgery, only to remove acne scars. But no treatment was effective enough to remove the acne scars.
Thanks to the Advanced Technology that introduced us to the Laser Scar Removal Treatment!
Get your Laser Acne Scar Removal Treatment done at Dynamic Clinic in Dubai for exceptional and desired results.
What is Laser Acne Scar Removal Treatment?
In this laser procedure, Concentrated light is used to crack up the scar tissue. The growth of healthier skin cells is increased to replace the scar tissue and make skin glowing and clearer.
Who needs Acne Laser Scar Removal Treatment?
This treatment treats all types of scars and is best for all skin types. Laser Acne Removal treatment is best for the person suffering from:
- Mild to moderate acne scars
- Cystic Acne scars.
- Stubborn Acne, Acne scars that got worse
- Large and painful acne scars.
- Acne Blemishes.
Benefits of Laser Acne Scar Removal Treatment
There are several benefits of Laser Acne Scar Removal Treatment.
- The biggest and most prominent benefit is the Scar Removal.
- It makes skin smoother and brighter.
- It deals with all types of scars.
- It has no prolonged downtime.
- It is 100% safe, and suitable for all skin types.
- It offers incredible results.
- More gentle than other skin treatments.
Pre Treatment Instructions to Follow
A patient must follow the personalized suggestions by the dermatologist before treatment to avoid any inconvenience.
- It is recommended to protect your skin from sun exposure.
- It is better to avoid Retinoids four weeks before the procedure.
- Do not go for any other skincare treatment before getting Laser Treatment.
- Do not smoke for two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid waxing and other hair removing creams.
- Avoid using makeup, perfumes, and body sprays right after the treatment.
- Inform your dermatologist if you are on some medications.
Post Treatment Instructions to Follow
It is highly recommended to follow the guidelines of the Dermatologist after treatment to avoid complications and get the best results.
- It is recommended to avoid sun exposure for at least four to six weeks after treatment.
- Keep your face hydrated and moisturized.
- Better to use ice packs to soothe the pain, and reduce the redness.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Do not pick up or scratch out the skin.
Recovery from Laser Acne Scar Treatment
There is no prolonged recovery time for this treatment. It only takes three to ten days to recover. The patient must follow post-care instructions and procedures as per the dermatologist’s instruction.
Side Effects of Acne Scar Laser Treatment
A few temporary side effects are:
- Mild Redness
Acne Scar Treatment Cost in Dubai
The Laser acne scar treatment cost in Dubai starts from 500 AED.
Acne Treatment’s total cost depends on the type of acne scars the patient is going through and the treatment he gets.
Enhance your Facial Appearance, and Boost your confidence by getting rid of Acne Scars on your face. Take an appointment, and get the Best Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai for Clearer, Scar-free, and Glowing Skin.