Acne is the most prevalent skin condition, it affects millions of people daily. Anyone can experience the issue. Regardless of their age or skin type. Your appearance may suffer, and your self-esteem may decline. There are a variety of factors that can lead to Acne. Such as excessive oil production and blocked pores. It not only affects women but also targets men. If you are looking for a Pimple Treatment For Men in Dubai. We have the most effective treatments to help with the problem. Because it is a frustrating condition. These treatments are reliable and effective. But you need to consult an expert on the best procedure.
What is Acne?
It is a skin disorder that develops when the pores become blocked. With extra oil and dead skin cells. Acne development can be attributed to modern nutrition. And also hormonal changes. It is severe enough to need medical attention. The procedure helps to get rid of the Pimples.
Causes of Pimples:
Before beginning pimple remedies. It’s critical to comprehend the reasons for pimples. Because it can appear because of many factors. The following are the major causes of acne:
- Testosterone levels might fluctuate, which can cause an increase in sebum production.
- Poor skincare regimens, such as not washing or using harsh products, can cause acne.
- Severe stress can cause hormonal imbalances that result in outbreaks.
- Eating a lot of greasy and oily meals might make acne problems worse.
- Genetics can also cause acne.
Chemical Peel in Dubai removes persistent acne from the skin. But a little preparation is essential for the best outcomes. In the safest and simplest manner possible. The following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Applicants must avoid wearing cosmetics on their faces.
- Avoid taking any blood thinners before the appointment.
- Candidates must stop using herbal supplements.
- Avoid sun exposure since sunburn or skin tanning can reduce its effectiveness.
- If you underwent any other acne therapy, let the doctor know.
- Before going outside, use sunblock or sunscreen with a high SPF.
The Chemical Peel Acne Treatment in Dubai procedure can last up to 30 minutes. The procedure is very effective for acne treatment. The following are the steps of the treatment:
- The expert will clean the treatment area before the procedure.
- The expert will use specific gels and cold, steaming masks in the treatment area.
- Then an expert will apply the peeling solution to the target area.
- The expert will remove a peeling cream or mask by using water and cosmetic wipes.
- The expert will massage and administer a soothing cream.
- It will help to ease minor skin irritation and increase blood flow.
The aftercare of the procedure is very important for healing. Because the last results can be altered by these. The following are the post-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Chemical peels should not flake off or accumulate on the skin.
- Applicants must not touch their skin and use sensitive products with care.
- Keep moisturising your skin, and protecting it from the sun daily with an SPF sunscreen.
- It’s critical to consume lots of water to maintain hydration.
The major advantage is that all skin types can use our acne treatments. But the following are the key benefits of the procedure:
- It relieves pore congestion.
- Get rid of the acne-causing skin germs.
- It helps to get rid of acne damage from the inside out.
- The treatment will remove skin-deep lines.
- It helps to balance the skin’s texture.
- It reduces the harm that the sun can do.
- Suitable for all skin types
Other Treatment Options for Acne:
There are many treatments other than peeling. But the suitability of the procedure depends on the needs of the applicants. The following are the other treatment options:
The primary line of treatment for acne is medication. Which can be applied topically or taken orally. One of the most powerful medications for severe acne or scar removal is isotretinoin. If you are pregnant, let your dermatologist know. Because it can cause other complications.
The laser beam kills sebum, acne-causing germs. And also hyperactive glands without harming the skin’s surface. Although there is a perceptible difference right away. Because t takes a few sessions to get the best benefits. Red, blue, and light treatments all work together. And help eliminate acne-causing bacteria. Which lowers inflammation and sebum production. It is the best non-invasive treatment.
This injectable works as an anti-acne because it will be administered to the acne. And also helps to lessen the swelling and redness. And discomfort associated with severe inflammatory acne rashes. But the Best Dermatologist In Dubai will guide you on the suitability of the treatment.
The Cost of Chemical Peel for Acne Treatment In Dubai is reasonable. It ranges from AED 599 to AED 999. But it is not a fixed cost because it depends on many variables. The following are the cost-effective elements:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The severity of the target area.
- The location of the clinic.
- The need for the treatment.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best spot for treatment. Because they have experienced dermatologists for the procedure. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.