With the progressing time, people are also getting more cautious about their looks. And the major thing they notice is the amount of hair on their scalp. Hair makes them feel accomplished in their looks and personalities. However, a major frequency of people irrespective of gender is facing Hair Fall problems. Keratin, a protein included in the makeup of hair, gives them its length and strength. Its development is influenced by a variety of variables, including oral intake and heredity. You will experience hair loss if one of the variables is absent. However, New Developments and Innovations in FUE Hair Transplant Techniques can help in solving all these problems.
What is it?
The guardian of hair is the follicles. They produce oil that maintains the smoothness of the hair and helps them grow and hydrate. Follicular unit extraction is known as FUE. It is a less invasive technique that ultimately involves removing individual hair follicles from the part of the scalp where hair growth is sufficient. And then transplanting them to the beneficiary area where there is a need for hair. Advanced hair transplantation using the FUE technique produces results that are both natural-looking and aesthetically acceptable with very minimal recovery time.
FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is minimally intrusive which makes you look more glamorous and younger. The doctors perform this procedure in his office under his supervision:
- The doctor first cleanses your donor area and recipient area to remove dirt and bacteria.
- Then he will take the grafts of individual hair follicles one by one from the donor area. The donor areas are the mostly side and rear of the scalp.
- He uses a tiny, sharp instrument called a micro punch to make tiny incisions in the scalp.
- Then transplant the extracted hair follicles to the scalp.
New Developments in FUE:
The safety, comfort, and effectiveness of the treatment have been the main goals of recent advancements in FUE hair transplant procedures. It does not require any shaving before the initiation of the procedure. The surgeon does not shave or trim the head’s natural hair while collecting follicles from the donor location. So, even after surgery, patients may continue their social and professional lives with confidence. Additionally, the healing and recovery of post-surgical wounds are faster than the standard FUE procedure.
This procedure uses an automated tool to extract the hair follicles from the donor area. This device makes reduces the risk of damage to follicles, minimizes scarring, and improves the precision of the procedure. There is also a decrease in the damage of nerves and blood vessels of the scalp that may occur due to anomalous extraction of hair follicles.
In addition, the doctors are now also using the PRP treatment in combination with FUE hair transplant to stimulate the growth of hair.
Since the new developments of FUE do not require incisions for harvesting and transplanting the follicles. The newer tools help to extract healthier follicles without leaving scars. Modern techniques involve the use of the PRP treatment with FUE. So, it requires following the preventive measures to gain desired results:
- Do not move out in the sun unnecessarily to avoid being susceptible to UV radiation.
- Consume a diet high in protein to speed recovery.
- Avoid engaging in strenuous activities that may result in sweating since it might irritate open wounds.
- Circumvent going outside while it’s hot outside.
- In order to reduce the danger of infections, keep your scalp clean.
- Slather your scalp with sunblock.
- Smoking and drinking should be avoided for three weeks following surgery.
- Try to cover as much of the scalp as you can.
- Eat your medicines as your doctor recommends.
FUE is the latest technique for hair transplant. The new advancement in this treatment provides more beneficial results than conventional FUE:
- Unlike standard FUE treatment, the new advanced technique does not leave permanent scars.
- Individuals can continue to work very soon after the treatment.
- Less intrusive approach.
- It does not require a hospital stay. Once the procedure is through, you can return home.
- No need for bed rest following the surgery.
- Gives you a younger, more glamorous appearance.
- Boost your self-confidence and give you the freedom to experiment with hairstyles.
- It is ideal for people who desire to restore frontal hair yet have a receding hairline.
- Does not cause any trauma to the donor area of the scalp
The FUE hair transplant cost in Dubai lies between AED 6,999 to AED 14,999. However, the cost totally depends on the skills of the doctor, the location, and status of the clinic, and the condition of your scalp. The amount of hair loss on the scalp also affects the cost of treatment. In spite of all these factors. The doctor will inform you about the exact price after the consultation and examination.
Book A Consultation:
Our clinic in Dubai is progressing to get New Developments and Innovations in FUE Hair Transplant Techniques. If you are facing hair loss and you think a hair transplant can help to treat it. Then you can book a consultation with our highly qualified doctors. They will guide you about the procedure and provide you with the treatment. To book an appointment, simply fill out the consultation form.