Every individual wishes for young and beautiful skin. But because of many factors, they lost their appearance. As we age, our skin begins to show signs of ageing. The production of elastin and collagen is also reduced. It can cause a loss of skin radiance and youthfulness. These issues are treatable and can be overcome. If you are also curious about the Morpheus 8 Treatment. The Secret to Flawless Skin in 2023 in Dubai. It is a ground-breaking treatment that helps treat sagging skin. And also make it look smoother and more vibrant. This treatment is available for the face, neck, and body. It removes wrinkles and fine lines and gives flawless skin.
What is the Morpheus 8 Treatment?
It is an effective technique for non-surgical face and body lifting. It’s used to lift, plump, contour, and smooth sagging skin. Use for uneven, soft tissue textures as well. It is a non-surgical lifting of the neck, face, and brows. The treatment is also effective for skin tightening. Morpheus 8 is an FDA-approved technology. This helps to tighten the skin and reduce fat beneath the skin. And also skin texture improvement. To rejuvenate the skin, this technology combines micro-needling and radiofrequency (RF). This is accomplished through dermal and subcutaneous tissue remodelling. This technology’s primary functions are bulk necrotic heating and fat fractional coagulation.
Morpheus8 improves skin appearance, somewhat mimicking the benefits of a facelift. The microneedles used in this treatment. It penetrates deeper than standard micro-needling treatments. The procedure provides greater skin rejuvenation benefits. The following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- Enhanced collagen production as a result of needle penetration.
- It also reduces acne scarring.
- The procedure smooths out the creases in the target area.
- It is an effective way to remove stretch marks.
- The procedure enhances the production of collagen.
- It also enhances the skin’s texture and tone.
- Wrinkles and fine lines are less visible.
There is no need to prepare for the Morpheus8 Treatment in Dubai. Before the procedure, the doctor will talk with the patient. And also discuss the principle of radio waves’ effect on the skin layers. They will collect an anamnesis, and ensure that there are no contraindications. The procedure involves the following steps:
- The expert will clean the treatment area before the procedure.
- Then, to reduce any discomfort, our provider will first apply a numbing cream.
- They will then use a handheld device to deliver RF energy and micro-needling.
- During the treatment, most patients report a slight warming sensation.
- The duration of the session depends on the size of the treatment zone.
- Then the expert will guide you on the aftercare of the treatment.
If you perform one procedure, the effect will be stronger. But, unlike some laser procedures. It does not result in the formation of crusts. The outcomes of the treatment depend on the aftercare of the procedure. The following is the post-procedure guide for the treatment:
- Do not use the solarium, sauna, or swimming pool for 5 to 7 days.
- Apply no cosmetics for three days.
- Applicants must avoid heat and sun exposure after the treatment.
- Apply the prescribed medications after the treatment.
Is Morpheus 8 Superior to Micro-Needling?
It is a better option than traditional micro needling. Because it operates at varying depths to meet a variety of cosmetic needs. It also stimulates collagen production by using heat energy. As a result, it may assist an individual in achieving aesthetic benefits much faster.
Is Morpheus 8 Superior to Ultherapy?
It is a better option than therapy. Morpheus8 smooths the skin’s surface and reduces age spots. And it also reduces hyperpigmentation and tightens the skin. Ultherapy can only tighten the skin and remove wrinkles.
How Long Does It Last?
After reaping the full benefits, you should look younger for about a year. After this time, the effects begin to fade. But with regular maintenance sessions. You can keep your good looks for even longer.
Morpheus 8, Is It Painful?
It uses microneedles to pierce the skin, which causes minor discomfort. To alleviate treatment-related discomfort. Our dermatologists apply a numbing solution to the treatment area. Before beginning the procedure.
The Cost of Morpheus 8 Treatment in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 2,500 to AED 3,500. The cost can vary depending on several factors. It includes the eternal and the external. The following are the cost-affecting factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the treatment area.
- The geographical location and reputation of the clinic.
- The experience of the doctor.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best place for cosmetic treatments. They have experience doctors. If you want to enhance your appearance, then fill out the form below and book a consultation.