Beauty is a manifestation of the credibility and personality of the individual. Although having bright and clear skin is a blessing, most individuals do not. They struggle vainly to get clean skin using various chemical treatments and home cures. They have to work so hard and be so patient. Skin conditions including acne, scarring, and uneven skin tone are becoming more common as time goes on. Due to several reasons, they are unable to get clear and flawless skin. But luckily, dermatologists have come up with new treatments that are less intrusive and harmful. Since they cause lesser side effects and harm to the skin. Microneedling for Skin Pigmentation: A Promising Treatment Option that can help you achieve your desired skin in a short period of time.
What is it?
It is a cosmetic treatment that uses tiny needles to inflict regulated micro-injuries on the skin’s surface. Usually, dermatologists use a portable gadget or a roller with several small needles for treatment. Microneedling helps to enhance the skin’s natural healing process, which increases collagen synthesis and speeds up skin renewal. The equipment that dermatologist uses to make tiny holes in the skin is the derma pen. It is a non-invasive treatment that barely causes pain.
Qualified doctors usually recommend performing the procedure of micro-needling in their clinic. Small skin punctures that forms due to the tiny needles trigger the natural healing process for wounds of the body. This procedure results in the generation of new collagen and elastin fibers as well as the release of growth factors, which enhance the skin’s tone, texture, and overall look.
- You will meet with a qualified specialist, usually a dermatologist or aesthetician, for a consultation before the procedure. They will evaluate your skin issues, talk with you about your expectations, and decide whether micro-needling is right for you or not.
- After ensuring your eligibility the doctor cleanses your skin thoroughly to remove the dirt, oil, and bacteria.
- Applies a numbing cream may to the treatment region depending on the sensitivity of your skin and the intensity of the procedure. This lessens any discomfort that can arise during the process.
- Utilizes regulated micro-injuries to the skin’s surface using a portable tool or roller that contains tiny needles. Tiny punctures are made in the skin by gently rolling or pressing the device against it.
- The depth of the needles may change as it depends on which condition area is being treated.
- Uses topical serums containing growth factors or hyaluronic acid right away after the micro-needling procedure. This makes it possible for serums to penetrate the skin’s deeper layers more effectively.
For best results, the dermatologist advises having many micro-needling sessions spaced several weeks apart. In order to help the healing process and retain the intended results, post-treatment skincare is also important.
- Stay away from touching or rubbing the treated area.
- To keep the skin clean, use a gentle cleanser.
- A non-irritating moisturizer will be helpful in routinely moisturizing your skin.
- Use sunscreen to shield the treated area from the sun.
- After the surgery, refrain from using harsh skincare products or putting on makeup.
- Take in lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Avoid strenuous physical endeavors that can tax the region that has been treated.
- Observe the detailed post-treatment instructions that your practitioner has given you.
- As advised, make follow-up consultations.
- If you face any side effects, speak with your doctor.
It is a minimally invasive procedure that does not cause any side effects. The results are often visible after some time as it may require some time for recovery. However, the individual does not require taking a break from his daily activities. He can continue his activities with the treatment as it requires almost 5 sessions to complete.
- Enhances skin firmness and texture.
- Improves skin brightness and vibrancy.
- Reduction in hyperpigmentation, including melasma and sunspots.
- Decrease in pore size.
- A reduction in the appearance of scars, such as stretch marks and acne scars.
- Improves penetration of skincare products.
- Is non-invasive, safe, and requires little recovery time.
- Versatility in the treatment of different bodily parts.
- Results that are realistic-looking and get better with time.
- Effects that endure a long time thanks to ongoing collagen and elastin formation.
Book A Consultation!
Dynamic clinic in Dubai offers Microneedling for Skin Pigmentation: A Promising Treatment Option that can help you get flawless skin without any effort. Our doctors are well-qualified and experienced. They always prioritize their client’s needs and values. During the consultation, they will also discuss your goals and the results of the procedure. If you want to get the treatment, then fill out the consultation form and book an appointment.