Flawless and bright skin is an illusion for everyone. Not everyone is able to achieve perfect skin. In the present era, the majority of people are facing certain skin diseases including acne, its leftover scars, wrinkles, and fine lines. There are various factors that cause this condition. Of which the most common cause is eating junk food and not drinking enough amount of water. This eventually causes the accumulation of toxins in the body. That leads to different skin conditions. Seeing through these conditions, dermatologists have put forward Microneedling and Acne Scars: Can It Help Reduce Their Appearance is still a dilemma people are facing.
What are Acne Scars?
Acne Scars in Dubai are concavities and bumps that are present on the skin after acne breakouts. They cause discoloration and uneven skin tone. Acne scars occur in response to the picking out of the acne. The body increases collagen production in the skin in response to the inflammation that further leads to scarring. However, acne scars may also occur due to congestion of the pores. When the excess dirt and oil clog the pores, it also leads to the formation of acne scars.
What is Micro-Needling?
Micro-needling is a cosmetic technique that requires punctures in the skin. It uses small needles that help in making tiny holes in the skin. The tool that aids in this procedure is known as the derma pen. It is a non-surgical procedure that helps to stimulate the production of collagen and evens out the skin tone by enhancing the natural healing process of the skin.
Microneedling in Dubai is a less intrusive procedure. Doctors mostly perform this procedure in their offices under their superintendence. It is a beneficial treatment method that aids in treating acne scars and various skin conditions only by stimulating collagen production. It enhances the curative process of the skin which eventually remodels the old collagen present.
- The doctor first makes certain of your suitability for the procedure
- He then examines your skin condition and explains the procedure and results of the procedure to the client.
- Cleanse the skin with a gentle and chemical-free cleanser to make the skin free of dirt and bacteria
- Applies local anesthesia or topical numbing cream according to the will of the patient. It will help to reduce the pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- He hydrates the skin by applying the hydrating serum to moisten the acne scars.
- The procedure begins by using a small device that is derma pen that rolls all over the affected area. It makes small tiny holes in the skin that eventually allows adequate and deeper absorption of the products into the skin.
- The deeper penetration cause the skin to regenerate new cells and increase the healing process of the skin.
- A calming serum is applied to the treatment area to ensure a faster recovery.
Since this is a minimally obtrusive procedure, it requires the proper following of the aftercare measures. It takes about a few days to weeks to recover from this treatment. The results are visible seven days to three weeks after the procedure. However, the results are getting better and better after every month.
- Avoid sun exposure as it can cause the formation of acne scars again
- Apply sunscreen to avoid exposure to UV radiation.
- Do not touch the treatment area unnecessarily
- Avoid touching and scratching the skin where acne scars were present because it can lead to infection and inflammation of the skin.
- Refrain from using cosmetic products or chemical solutions.
- Keep the skin hydrated to promote the healing of the scars.
- Avoid the use of hot water in daily life activities
- Do not touch or exfoliate your skin.
- Use a gentle cleanser to clean your skin.
This treatment is reaching the zenith of success these days as it provides valuable changes in the appearance of the scars. It is a minimally invasive procedure that may require some downtime. However, it does not cause pain or alteration in the activities of daily living of the individual. The doctor suggests acquiring five number of session to make this procedure worth investing time and money.
- Minimally-invasive procedure
- Gives effective and quick results
- Does not require a long recovery time period
- Increase the production of collagen and elastin. It not only enhances the natural healing process of the skin but also proves to be effective in treating wrinkles and fine lines.
- Decrease the size of pores because they can further lead to the cause of acne scarring.
- It remodels the old cells and collagen in the skin and ultimately smooths the texture of the skin.
- Even the skin tone
- Reduce the risk of infections and inflammations associated with acne scars.
Book A Consultation!
Microneedling and Acne Scars: Can It Help Reduce Their Appearance? All the queries that relate to this procedure can be answered after consultation with our doctors. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai has the most efficient doctors that only have the objective of providing satisfactory and effective results from the procedure. If you want to get this treatment without any hazardous side effects, then our clinic is an appropriate option for you. You only have to book a consultation by filling out the consultation form.