Get Flawless Skin in No Time!
If you are self-conscious about your acne scars, Microdermabrasion may be right for you. Microdermabrasion removes the uppermost layer of skin by gently buffing it with a minimally abrasive tool – microparticles or a diamond-tipped wand. The exfoliated skin cells are then sucked up by a vacuum. For your information, in Microdermabrasion for acne scars in Dubai UAE, aluminum oxide or sodium bicarbonate is commonly used. Continue reading to learn more about the procedure.
Microdermabrasion is preferred over other scar removal techniques because it provides benefits that extend beyond acne treatment. Some of the most noteworthy advantages of microdermabrasion therapy are:
- Improving skin texture and tone
- Identifying severe skin conditions (if any)
- Offering skin whitening effects as an added benefit
- Providing help treat acne scars
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, spots, pigmentation, melasma, and other age-related skin problem
While Microdermabrasion is most commonly used to renew the skin and reduce the appearance of natural aging symptoms, it can also be utilized to treat acne scars. Indeed, Microdermabrasion for acne scars in Dubai UAE is more effective than all other acne scar removal techniques.
Because Microdermabrasion in Dubai is a non-invasive method, there isn’t much you need to do to prepare for it.
First and foremost, before deciding whether Microdermabrasion is best for you, consult with a dermatologist about your health and skin concerns. Discuss any previously treated conditions as well. It’s also likely that you’ll be told to avoid sun exposure, tanning creams, and hair removal for seven to ten days.
This outpatient procedure only takes 40 to 45 minutes to complete. It is, however, necessary that a licensed provider performs your treatment. Microdermabrasion facial typically involves the following steps:
- You are first asked to be seated in a reclining chair.
- By using a handheld device, the dermatologist sprays tiny crystals of aluminum oxide or sodium bicarbonate. This will sand away the damaged facial skin.
- In some patients, moisturizers are applied to the face in the end.
The simplest method to mitigate or prevent complications is to keep your skin nourished with light moisturizers and to wear sunscreen, especially in the first few weeks post-treatment. You are also encouraged to refrain from using topical acne creams for some time.
Potential side-effects of Microdermabrasion for acne scars in Dubai include swelling, redness, and soreness. Thankfully, these adverse effects generally subside within 24 hours after the treatment.
Microdermabrasion Dubai price ranges from AED 299 to AED 399 per session. The cost varies widely between consumers and providers depending on the clinic’s location, number of sessions, dermatologists, and scar quality. If you want a specific price, you should speak with a dermatologist in your area.
Microdermabrasion for acne scars is deemed elective; insurance providers do not pay the cost.
- Microdermabrasion entails exfoliating the outer layer of the skin and regenerating the skin’s overall texture using special applicators.
- The effects are long-lasting, and there is no downtime linked to the procedure. You can resume routine activities immediately
Dynamic Clinic Offers The Best Microdermabrasion Therapy:
When it comes to skin treatments, the relationship you have with your dermatologist is critical to your success. Dynamic clinic allows you to immediately communicate your opinions, aesthetic needs, and concerns with the dermatologist, who may customize a treatment plan to your specific needs.
Give us a call at +971588230420 OR fill the contact form to book your appointment with any of our dermatologists.