Are you bothered by dark circles under your eyes? You’re not alone, believe me. Before the age of 25, one out of every five people notices them around their eyes. So, if you have them, stop feeling sorry for yourself. They vary in severity depending on a variety of factors. They can also appear for a short time or last indefinitely. But Micro-needling for Dark Circles: Can It Help Brighten Under-Eye Skin in Dubai. It is convenient because the recovery time is very short. The treatment can remove the dark rings around the eye. And also enhances the appearance of the eye.
What is an Under-Eye Micro-Needling?
With age, the amount of elastin and collagen in our skin decreases. This may result in visible dark circles beneath the eyes. It may also make the veins beneath your eyes more visible. And also make you more prone to wrinkles. Micro-needling is a cosmetic technique. That can reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and bags under the eyes. The treatment also rejuvenates the skin by removing scars. It can help treat the entire body to reduce scarring and age-related symptoms. PRP with micro-needling promotes the formation of new cells. The treatment also encourages the new epidermis.
Causes of Dark Circles:
They can appear because of the maturing process. And also a way of life, or specific medical conditions. The following are the most common causes:
- The loss of volume.
- Collagen deficiency.
- The skin beneath the eyes is shrinking and drooping.
- Alcohol consumption.
- Horrible eating habits.
- Inadequate hydration.
- Rubbing or scratching their eyes.
- The sun’s presentation.
- Your lack of rest in your routine.
- Inadequate iron or vitamin levels.
- A kidney problem.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Dermatitis atopy.
- Nasal obstruction.
Applicants must adhere to all pre-treatment precautions. It can help enhance the results. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Avoid exposing your skin to direct sunlight, and use sunscreen.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Avoid all facials and other skincare treatments before the procedure.
- The applicant must follow all instructions.
Microneedling for under eye bags is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure. That takes 30 to 60 minutes to complete. It relies on the condition and severity of the procedure. The following steps are involved in the procedure:
- The expert cleans the treatment area before the procedure.
- To alleviate any discomfort, a topical numbing cream will be applied.
- The expert will use a handheld device with fine needles to puncture the skin’s surface.
- The needles move over the skin suface to creats pores.
- Which aid in the stimulation of collagen and elastin production.
- Then the expert will apply healing gels.
- After the procedure, the expert will guide you on the aftercare of the treatment.
It is critical that you follow your doctor’s post-treatment instructions. Although there is no need for bed rest. You can resume your social activities the day after your treatment. The following are the aftercare instructions for the treatment:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and avoid going out in the sun for a few days.
- Drink as much water as you can because it activates your body’s natural healing.
- When going out in the sun, use sunscreen with an SPF of 50 or higher.
- Cold compresses will aid in the removal of any swelling and redness under the eyes.
- Apply all topical creams as directed.
- Applicants must avoid touching and scratching the treatment area.
The treatment offers many benefits. It is a cosmetic procedure that involves puncturing the skin with a small device. This technique can help the undereye area in several ways. The following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- Microneedling stimulates collagen production.
- It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- The procedure can help improve the texture of the skin.
- It helps to make it smoother and more even.
- The procedure removes the dark circles by increasing blood flow to the undereye.
- It can also help improve the absorption of skincare products.
- It also allows them to penetrate deeper into the skin and work more effectively.
- The procedure is non-invasive and painless.
The Cost of Micro-needling For Dark Circles in Dubai is reasonable. One session costs AED 1,350, and three sessions cost AED 2,999. This is the estimated amount, which varies by many factors. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The number of sessions.
- The location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best place for cosmetic treatment. Our experts assist people in need of effective skin care treatments. While providing 100% satisfaction and safety. It provides clients with advanced, FDA-approved treatments at reasonable prices. So, if you want to get the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.