What is Gynecomastia and What are the Causes?
Gynecomastia can make you feel humiliated, self-conscious, and embarrassed. Most of the surgeons treat enlarged male breasts with Lipo Chest Surgery in Dubai. Unwanted fat is eliminated from the breasts to make them firmer, flatter and more muscular. Surely all men can enhance their breast beauty through this surgery. The cost of treatment is not fixed because it can vary depending on various factors. In some cases condition goes away on its own but in severe ones, Lipo chest surgery is recommended.
Common causes of enlarged male breasts are,
- Hormonal imbalance
- Metabolic disorder
- Kidney failure
- Lack of nutrition
- Side effects of medications
- Renal failure
If you want to get rid of this undesirable condition you can consider it. The surgery can help reshape the size of enlarged male breasts safely and painlessly. Gynecomastia can take up various forms such as,
- Breast swelling
- Areola may increase in size
- Breast tenderness or pain
Cost of Lipo Chest Surgery in Dubai:
Unwanted fat can be removed from the breasts by using one of these three techniques,
- Excision technique
- Both (a) and (b)
Plastic surgeons use surgical options to overcome this problem. Cost primarily depends upon the technique used in the procedure. The surgeon will make this decision for you after properly examining you. This surgery is worth the cost if you compare it with the benefits of lipo-chest surgery. Also, some patients desire some minor changes in breast appearance while others may need some major adjustments. So the overall cost is also dependent upon the severity of the problem. We will discuss these factors in detail later.
Lipo Chest Surgery Cost at our Clinic:
Because it is a complex procedure the cost is relatively high as compared to other cosmetic procedures. It demands great care from the surgeon as it is a matter of your overall appearance. As compared to other clinics in Dubai we are offering the surgery at a competitive rate. Lipochest surgery cost at Dynamic Clinic starts from 18,000 AED, it varies from case to case.
Factors Affecting the Cost:
Depending upon different factors, the Lipo Chest surgery cost in Dubai varies from person to person. Let’s discuss the factors that determine the overall cost of the surgery. These are,
- Medical Tests: The candidate will be asked to take some tests before the procedure. So, the tests’ expense is added in the total cost of the surgery
- Anesthesia Fees: Anesthesia fee is also added to the total cost. The surgeon will decide whether to use local or general anesthesia during the surgery. General anesthesia is more expensive as compared to local anesthesia.
- Surgeon’s Fee: Surgeon experience plays a major role in determining the cost of the surgery. The surgeon’s fees vary depending upon the skills, expertise, and qualification and also on the scope of the surgery. Board-certified surgeons will charge you more than inexperienced surgeons. Keep this in mind “Never comprise the quality just to save some pennies”.
- Post-Surgery Garments: The total cost will also include the expense of garments that you will have to wear after the procedure.
- Prescriptions for Medication: The surgeons may recommend you take oral and topical medications to help you heal the treatment area in less time.
- Hospital or Surgical Facility Costs: Another important thing that affects the cost is the charges for the healthcare services the clinic provides.
- Reputation of the clinic: The more highly reputed the clinic is, the higher the cost.
- Geographical location of the clinic: The prices of the surgeries are a little higher in Dubai than in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Lipochest surgery is an effective procedure that takes about 2-3 hours. You will have to stay in the hospital for one night. The patient would be able to return to routine activities within 2 weeks. The scars from the surgery are not permanent, they will gradually fade. The surgeon might recommend you some creams to minimize the appearance of the scars.
Book an Appointment!
To perform this surgery successfully, a well-trained and experienced team is required. We have board-certified and experienced plastic surgeons to perform it in Dubai. To know the exact cost of lipochest surgery in Dubai you have to visit our clinic. Contact us by filling out the consultation form.