Lip fillers are injections that make the lips look plumper and fuller. The lip injections in Dubai are mostly made of hyaluronic acid. Lip Botox is sometimes used to provide a similar effect. However, this is not called a dermal filler.
Lip filler treatment acquires only a couple of min and is less insidious. But, the treatment is not everlasting, and you will require regular injections to keep your pout plump. As there are different types of lip fillers, you should choose one according to the doctor’s recommendation.
After the operation, you may have swelling, pain, and bruising, but these should be minimal adverse effects. Lip filler aftercare is doable. If you’re not sure if the surgery is suitable for you, knowing what to anticipate during aftercare might help.
10 Aftercare Tips:
- Your lips will most likely be puffy following the lip reshaping surgery. It is also usual to detect some swelling or bruise at the inoculation sites. The majority of adverse effects would be mild, and you can resume most activities after the surgery.
- After that, apply ice to your lips with an ice pack or perhaps an ice cube wrapped in cloth (so it doesn’t adhere to your lip and create discomfort). This will assist in reducing swelling, irritation, bleeding, and pain.
- Avoid exhausting work out for 24 to 48 hours after receiving lip or dermal fillers. Exercise-induced increases in BP and heart rate can exacerbate edema or bruising. If your doctor authorizes, you can take Arnica for bruises. It is OK to participate in mild activities such as walking.
- Maintain proper hydration. Drinking enough water helps aid the body’s healing process.
- Consume lots of hydrating foods and vegetables and don’t use excessive salt, it can aggravate edema.
- For 48 hours following treatment, prevent high temps such as steam rooms, saunas, or hot fitness classes. High temperatures can exacerbate inflammation.
- Consult the physician about which medicines are safe to use after your therapy. Tylenol usually is safe, but blood-thinning drugs such as ibuprofen are not.
- While you have lip fillers in Dubai for a particular occasion, allow plenty of time involving the treatment and the possibility to enable your lips to recuperate fully.
- To minimize inflammation, try sleeping on the head raised on pillows. Don’t sleep on the face.
- Don’t apply lipstick on the lips for 24 hours.
What to Avoid After Having Lip Fillers:
Lip fillers need minimal downtime, and you can resume your normal activities immediately following treatment. However, there are several things you should avoid to reduce the likelihood of bruising and swelling.
1- Avoid intense exercise for 48 hours.
Intensive physical exercise raises the heart rate and blood flow, which can lead to edema and bruising. Prevent jogging, swimming, and other strenuous activities for at least 24-48 hours following the treatment.
2- Keep an eye out for Medications.
Prevent blood thinners like aspirin, ibuprofen, and fish oil for 48 hrs before the planned therapy. These drugs and vitamins enhance the likelihood of treatment-related bleeding and bruises.
3- Stay away from laser treatments.
Prevent laser treatments just after a lip augmentation in Dubai. If you intend to have a laser treatment, wait at least two weeks following the injection. Lasers create a lot of heat, which might cause the filler to break down and dissolve faster than usual.
4- Do Not Apply Makeup Too Soon.
If possible, wait at least 24 hours before adding lipstick to your lips. Putting already-used or unsealed lipstick on newly injected lips is a no-no. It’s critical not to exert too much stress.
5- Avoid Alcohol Consumption.
Alcohol dilates blood vessels, increasing the likelihood of swelling and bruising following injury. To reduce the possibility of these adverse effects, avoid drinking alcohol for at least 24 hours during the surgery.
What Side Effects Should You Be Aware Of?
You should be aware that some slight swelling and bruising are to be expected. They typically go away after a while. Redness and soreness are other typical adverse effects.
Only a tiny percentage of people report significant swelling and bruising, allergies, infection symptoms, excessive peeling, and cold sores. If you have serious adverse effects, contact your injector right away. They may also urge you to return in two weeks to examine how your final results appear and whether any touch-ups are required.
Is it OK to sleep on your side after having lip fillers?
It is advised to sleep on your back for the first 24-48 hours following the lip filler surgery. When you sleep on your side, the filler may shift, resulting in asymmetric lips.
How Long Do Lip Fillers Hurt?
Pain from lip filler injections subsides typically after two weeks. To relieve discomfort, use pain relievers, but check with your doctor about which medications are safe to take. If the discomfort persists after two weeks, contact your injector.
Anyone who has considered lip injections has probably questioned, “How much do lip injections cost?” A good question: The cost of lip injections varies considerably based on the city and injector, but the average price is AED 500 to AED 1000. However, other people may like a broader appearance, which necessitates the use of an extra syringe.
The best lip fillers Dubai treatment at Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic is carried out by one of our Doctors or Registered Nurses. Our medical team employs the top cosmetic injectable brands, as well as the most advanced technology and face analysis methodologies – our exceptional clientele deserves nothing less. As a result, you will receive a highly individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific requirements and aesthetic objectives.
A post-treatment evaluation is included as part of your tailored treatment plan two weeks after your therapy. This is a free service that allows our experts to evaluate your findings and answer any remaining queries you may have.