Everyone wishes for better and flawless skin. But because of many factors, we experience many skin issues. There are many treatments that help to alter the shape and appearance. But people are afraid of invasion treatment. So, we have many non-invasive procedures that can help you. LED Light Therapy: A Gentle Game-Changer In Dubai. Light energy is used to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Including acne, inflammation, scarring, rosacea, etc. The treatment reduces the signs of ageing. And also produces new skin. The procedure delivers effective outcomes and gives freckle-free skin.
What is LED Light Therapy?
A skincare procedure called LED Light Therapy. But sometimes referred to as phototherapy. The procedure uses particular light wavelengths to stimulate cellular activity. And also encourage skin renewal. It can treat acne, ageing skin, hyperpigmentation, and inflammation. And it is painless. The treatment stimulates biological reactions. That encourages healing and regeneration. By penetrating the skin’s surface. And also transferring light energy to the underlying tissues.
The invasive procedure is very effective for many problems. Because it not only enhances the appearance of your skin. But also fight against acne and pigmentations. The following are the key target areas of the procedure:
- Hair fall.
- It can treat moderate to mild acne.
- Precancerous skin lesions that are rough.
- Damage from the sun.
Basal cell is also treatable with LED light treatment. A skin cancer called BCC. Which affects 3.6 million. But you need to consult with our experts to check the suitability.
Red Light Therapy in Dubai demands skin preparation. Even though it is a non-surgical procedure. The dermatologist will provide pre-procedure advice to each applicant. The following are the pre-treatment instructions for the procedure:
- Avoid exposure to the sun’s rays for at least a week before the procedure.
- You must avoid other cosmetic treatments including facials.
- All applicants must put on safety goggles before the treatment.
- Applicants must discuss their health condition with the expert.
It is an outpatient, non-surgical procedure. The procedure takes less time but it depends on the intensity of the problem. Because some patients have severe problems and others have mild. The following are the key steps of the treatment:
- The expert will clean the target area before the procedure.
- Then they will use a numbing gel on the target area.
- The dermatologist will select the intensity according to the need.
- But it will depend on the patient’s demands.
- Then they will start the treatment with the aid of portable equipment.
- They will direct the Red LED Light to the treatment area.
- By using the proper light frequency for the skin issue.
- The procedure promotes cell metabolism and increases collagen.
- It also improves dermal blood flow.
- Then the expert will guide you on the aftercare of the procedure.
How Long Does it Take to Recover after Therapy?
LED light therapy has no recuperation period. You can resume your activities after treatment. But you should use caution when exposed to the sun for the first 48 hours. There is no skin harm. In contrast to conventional skin treatments like chemical peels.
Benefits of LED Light Therapy:
The procedure is very effective for facial rejuvenation and skin enhancement. But the following are the key advantages of the treatment:
- The safest and quickest method is now available to remove skin blemishes.
- The treatment improves the flaws and other symptoms of ageing.
- It treats flammable skin problems like rosacea and dermatitis, among others.
- It is a simple procedure that doesn’t call for rest or recovery.
- The treatment is helpful in removing skin breakout scars.
- The procedure disposes of skin cells that develop into cancer.
- It lessens widened oil organs.
- The treatment helps eye packs diminish.
- A drug-free, painless method that may be used on any part of the body.
- It stimulates the production of collagen.
- It is effective in treating mild to severe skin inflammation.
- The procedure doesn’t lead to consumption.
- The treatment alters the skin’s presentation.
Risk of LED Light Therapy:
It is a risk-free and secure procedure. Because it is an FDA-approved and effective procedure. But the following are the risks of the procedure:
- A rise in inflammation.
While LED light treatment appears to be safe in the short term. But the reliability of the outcomes depends on many factors. The aftercare and the expert’s prescriptions play a role in the outcomes.
Cost of LED Light Therapy:
The Cost of LED Light Therapy In Dubai is very low. But it varies depending on many factors. It ranges from AED 450 to AED 700. The following are the cost-influencing factors of the procedure:
- The expertise of the expert.
- The location and reputation of the clinic.
- The severity of the treatment area.
- The need for the procedure.
Why Pick Us?
Your skin will shine and glow to a new level after receiving this treatment. It revitalizes the skin and brings out its renewal. So you seem more youthful and healthy. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the most compatible place. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our expert will assist you with the suitability of the procedure. They will also examine your condition.