Your bikini area is one of the most sensitive parts of your body that does not always welcome shaving, waxing, plucking. The skin is generally very coarse and it does need a prompt treatment for hair removal because anything that does not suit your bikini area would either end it as pigmented or sore. One of the best and reliable alternatives you can choose your private part is a Laser Hair Removal for Bikin Areas in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. The evolution of lasers has made life and things a lot easier especially for women. It was not just about beauty all the time but it is more about hygiene and health.
Why is Laser Treatment the Best for Bikini Areas?
The reason why dermatologists and physicians recommend a laser for the bikini area is because it’s one of the most sensitive parts and shaving it would make the skin turn more rough and dry. on the other hand use hairy moving creams often darken the indeed and go pigmentation most probably becomes permanent. Using a laser for hair removal does not cause any pigmentation nor does it harm the skin in fact it will make it more smooth and will fade the pigmentation. Moreover, the treatment is completely pain free.
What are the Benefits of Choosing Laser Treatment?
- It saves a lot of time.
- Laser treatments especially used for bikini area are completely pain free.
- Does not deteriorate the skin or make it rough unlike other hair removal treatments.
- There are no side effects reported with laser treatment.
- Can be used on all the other intimate parts of the body.
- The skin will not feel red, numb or raised bumps will be seen which is often noticed after waxing.
How is the Procedure of Treatment for the Bikini Area Carried Out?
- At first the specialist will clean the target areas with an alcohol swab so that the chances of infections are controlled.
- I’m an aesthetic agent will be applied so that the patient does not feel even any slightest pain or sensation.
- The laser devices used to emit light and it directly acts on to the areas which seed the hair follicles.
- The specialist will repeat the process one to two times to ensure that the tiny fragments of her that are deeply embedded will also destroy .
The candidate will then be sent home with some post operative instructions to follow which generally include
- Avoid vigorously rubbing the area or washing it with any chemical based cleanser.
- Refrain from any physical activity or intimate deed for the next four days.
- Use the normal or cold water for washing instead of hot water.
- Avoid going to the beach oil diet exposure to sunlight for some days.
Who are the Ideal Candidates for a Laser Treatment?
- Women who have excessive hair growth.
- Candidates with severely pigmented bikini area.
- Like dating mothers or pregnant females are not allowed for a laser treatment.
- women who find a waxing very painful and unpleasant.
How many Laser Sessions are Required?
The number of sessions totally depend upon the amount of hair growth one has. For some candidates a single session is enough for the whole month whereas some candidates would come again for a second session in the same month. According to specialists you will not need more than two sessions in a month since laser technique is quite powerful to destroy the follicle from the depth.
The cost of bikini laser hair removal in Dubai would range anywhere between AED 200 per session to AED 1000 for six sessions. However your specialist can best inform you about the cost based on the number of sessions you will take.
The main aim of our team is to provide pain free and a completely satisfying treatment to our valued candidates. Our team strives hard to Give a more reliable and easiest treatment approach especially for those who are in dire need of a painless Laser hair removal method.
Hurry up and grab your appointment for a laser hair removal for the bikini area in Dubai right now. you can call on our toll free number or visit the clinic for further details.