All body parts are important for men and women. It is true that the vagina is the most important organ in a female’s body. When loose, the vagina can cause different problems and curing it is possible. If you sad due to the looseness of the vagina and would like to know how it can be tightened, continue reading.
Vaginal Laxity and Tightening
The vagina is an important body part for a woman and it plays an important role for a married couple. Different life events such as pregnancy and childbirth can cause trauma or damage to this important organ leading to several functional or aesthetic woes. The resultant issues such as vaginal laxity and dryness can be fixed using our latest Laser Vaginal Tightening Treatment Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
The women suffering from loose vaginal or vaginal laxity can consider this option after discussing with their doctor. Generally, the following people are good candidates for this procedure:
- The women whose tampon falls due to looseness
- The women who experience looseness during intercourse
- The women who suffer from loss of sensation due to dryness
- The women who are worried about queefing during exercise
- The women who want to improve the appearance of the vaginal opening
- The women having scar tissue around vaginal opening due to the childbirth
- The women who experience pain during intercourse and putting on clothes
- The women who experience urinary incontinence or issues with bowel movement
Like every other cosmetic procedure, the laser vaginal tightening also has various goals. A typical vaginal tightening aims at achieving the following goals:
- To treat any aesthetic problems with the vagina
- To cure any functional problems with the vagina
- To tighten the vagina and solve the lubrication issue
- To enhance the sexual experience of both sexual partners
- To give the person peace of mind, satisfaction, and confidence
In general, no preparation is needed is laser technique is to be used. The treatment candidate should discuss medical history, current health condition, and ongoing medication, with the plastic surgeon before undergoing this treatment. The vaginal tightening with laser is simple, safe, short, and effective. The best thing is, there are no side effects and health risks.
The laser vaginal tightening is a simple and short procedure that is not difficult to understand. The patient will lay on the bed while the professional performs this simple treatment. There is no need to administer anesthesia if laser technology is to be used.
A rod-like handheld laser device is inserted from the vaginal opening to cure vaginal walls. In general, laser treatment and radio frequency treatments are performed without anesthesia. If there is a need to treat vaginal opening, topical anesthesia will be required.
One can benefit from great advantages after taking this amazing option for vaginal tightening. Some of the important benefits are enlisted below:
- The person feels happy and confident
- The treatment is simple and easy to take
- The laser treatment does not take long to finish
- There is no fear of health risks and side effects
- The sexual pleasure will improve for both partners
- The person will no longer have queefing problem
- The appearance of the vaginal opening will also improve
The treatment is free of major side effects and health risks but some recovery time does exist. The minor and temporary side effects are not a problem because they will subside in a day or two.
The patient will have to take care of the treatment area after undergoing the vaginal tightening procedure. Since the laser treatment does not cause damage to the vagina, therefore, the treatment site will feel alright after the procedure.
The treatment delivers wonderful results and the person will experience a significant change in the treatment site. Though the treatment seems quite simple, is known for its promising results. The success rate for this treatment is higher than other alternatives. Please feel free to get in touch with one of our plastic surgeons if you want to know more.
If you want to learn more about Vaginal Tightening in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us anytime. You can consult one of our leading plastic surgeons by booking an appointment. So book your appointment now by dialing our number of filling our short online form.