If you are having acne prone skin then there is nothing much you can do for it apart from going for regular facials. The fact is clear that the visits to the salons nowadays are a major hassle and are very time consuming. A better option to get rid of acne prone skin is to choose a Hydra Facial in Dubai which is the most successfully running treatment and has proven to shrink the pores and eliminate the acne causing bacteria. Visit our clinic to see how the treatment works.
What is Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is a skin care treatment that involves the major skin rejuvenation process such as exfoliation, cleansing, hydration and moisturizing.
It involves the use of a device that has a suction tip whose main function is to suck in all the dirt and grime that gets accumulated on the face because of sweat, pollution etc.
The Ideal Candidates for Hydrafacial:
- Candidates who have extremely oily skin.
- Women with PCOS and other hormonal diseases that lead to facial acne.
- Males who are in their early 20s .
- Candidates living in hot and humid environment.
- Candidates with relatively acne prone skin .
How Does Hydra Facial Work?
The HydraFacial has a super exuberant technology responsible for ingesting all the impurities embedded into the face. It’s a high end vacuum suction technology that helps in clarifying the pores and contributes to the dismissal of all the dirt that as a result prevents the Acne and its culprit bacteria’s.
HydraFacial targets the T- zones especially on those who have an extremely oily skin. These zones include the forehead, the area around the chin and the jawline.
The Pros of Hydrafacial:
- Acne free skin.
- Minimizes the pores.
- Evens out the skin complexion.
- Clears of Acne scars and the hyperpigmented spots.
- Prevents stir over activation of the sebum gland.
- Would give you a fresh and rejuvenated skin.
- Helps any restoring the long lost hydration in the skin.
- The skin feels a lot more refreshed and glowing.
How is Hydra Facial Effective for Acne Prone Skin ?
A Hydrafacial in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is merely very effective for acne prone skin because it has the tendency to evade acne causing bacterias. The hydrated the skin the less is the release of this sweat. The more you sweat the more the bacterias start to feed on and so the major motive of hydrafacial is to keep the skin’s water into the optimum balance.
Before going for a hydra facial it is important that you should first consult your Dermatologist to rule out the actual cause of acne.
If it is because of a disturbance in your hormones or any skin infection then a HydraFacial is relatively not the treatment of choice. You first need to go for medical help and then esthetic treatments such as hydrafacial.
How is the Procedure of Hydra Facial Done?
- Initially you will be appointed to the dermatologist to check your skin’s condition
- based on your skin condition the type of hydrafacial will be decided
- at first the aesthetician will use a gentle scrubber to clear off the impurities from your face
- the hydrafacial vacuum based device is used to brush all over the surface, focusing on the target areas
- Some serums and moisturizing agents are then infused into the skin to maintain the moisture and hydration balance.
- your face will be pat dried and then you will be dismissed for home.
How Many Sessions of Hydrafacial are Required for Acne Prone Skin ?
The number of sessions for hydra facial wholly solely depends upon the results.
Some candidates achieve the results within a single session and some would require multiple sessions scheduled. normally a month later however for candidates who have a very problematic skin often require two sessions in a month with an interval of 15 days each.
Nevertheless, it is believed and inferred by dermatologists that regular sessions of hydrafacial will help you achieve a glorious skin and it only takes consistency and your compliance to be regular with the treatment.
On average a single session Cost of Hydrafacial in Dubai around 599 AED. If you take multiple sessions then the cost will fairly decrease.
Our clinic offers deals and packages for hydrafacial and other skin care treatments also. If you want to learn about the deals and packages then refer to the aesthetic department.
Nobody accepts acne prone skin for themselves. It makes a person feel socially unacceptable and it hinders a person’s self-confidence. Boost yourself esteem by booking your session for Hydrafacial in Dubai right now and enjoy its benefits soon after. call on our toll free number to reserve your appointment and avail a free consultation.