Everyone wishes for beautiful and young-looking skin. Who doesn’t want clear, glowing skin? We understand that you’re tired of trying so many creams. But sunlight increases the formation of melanin. These alternative treatments are not effective in severe conditions. It can affect your appearance and decrease your self-esteem. If you’re seeking a way to get rid of this uneven appearance. How To Remove Pigmentation From Face Permanently In Dubai. Many treatments can help remove the skin’s odd appearance. But it depends on many factors, including skin tone. A disturbance in melanin synthesis causes skin coloring. These treatments are very effective for all skin tones. So the suitability and outcomes of the procedure depend on the condition.
What Is Pigmentation?
It is a skin condition that causes black patches to form on the skin. They can spread throughout the body. But these patches are more noticeable in sun-exposed areas. They can form in any region of the body, including the face and hands. Because the sun is the major cause of this ailment. As a result, melanocytes overproduce melanin in the body. But now it is treatable with many treatment options.
The major cause of hyperpigmentation is excessive melanin production. But the cause of the problem is not the same for all. It depends on many factors and many conditions. The following are the major Causes of Hyperpigmentation:
- Genetic inheritance causes hereditary hyperpigmentation.
- Your parents’ DNA transmission.
- Excessive sun exposure stimulates the body’s production of melanin.
- Estrogen and progesterone are reasons for hyperpigmentation.
- These hormones are produced during the menstrual cycle.
- Certain pharmaceuticals, including cytotoxic drugs, tetracyclines, and psychotropics.
- This happens because of physical or chemical trauma.
Permanent pigmentation removal can be a difficult procedure. So contact a dermatologist for a treatment plan. There are many popular procedures for addressing Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai disorders on the face. But the selection of the best treatment is the most important. The following are the main treatment choices:
The treatment entails the application of a chemical solution to the skin’s surface. It helps to exfoliate and remove pigmented layers. They can help reduce the appearance of pigmentation. Chemical Peels for Hyperpigmentation are the most effective. The following peels help promote skin rejuvenation.
- Peel of salicylic Acid.
- Peeling with Glycolic Acid.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA).
- Peel of Mandelic Acid
This therapy can also help with pigment concerns. Various laser treatments are effective for various goals. Such as wrinkles, facial lines, age spots, and melasma. It removes all pigmented skin. While also promoting skin repair and renewal. After laser therapy, you will have healthy, smooth skin.
Topical Creams and ointments:
This is also a treatment strategy for reducing the appearance of pigments on the skin. Many creams are available to assist in skin whitening. They also help to improve the appearance of brown areas. The following is a list of topical ointments on the market.
- Hydroquinone is a cream that is effective for skin pigmentation. It is FDA-approved and produces natural outcomes.
- Azelaic Acid: This cream is very effective for treating facial acne. But it is also effective in reducing skin hyperpigmentation.
This is a light-based treatment that can aid in the reduction of hyperpigmentation. The treatment can also help with age spots, UV damage, and rosacea. Different wavelengths of light are used in the treatment. It will help to target different skin layers. The IPL device generates heat energy by emitting light energy. This will aid in the reduction of excess melanin in the skin. It also increases collagen fibers, making the skin more elastic and healthier.
It is another effective, non-invasive treatment for Hyperpigmentation. The expert will employ specialized equipment. The procedure aids in the removal of the topmost layer of skin. The treatment encourages the formation of new skin cells. The procedure delivers effective results. But the need for treatment depends on the condition of the applicants.
The removal of the severe pigmentation is very challenging. It may also take more time. This treatment will reduce the visibility of hyperpigmentation on the skin. But you must take care of the skin after the treatment. It will help to get the best results. The following are the aftercare instructions for the treatment:
- Avoid exposing your skin to the sun. When going out, wear sunscreen.
- The applicant must avoid touching the target area to avoid infection.
- Keep your skin moisturized after the procedures.
- Do not sit in front of a heat source for an extended period following treatment.
- You must avoid applying skincare products to the skin after the treatment.
- Prohibit smoking because it includes skin-harming chemicals.
The Cost Of the Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai is affordable. It might range from AED 399 to AED 999 for each session. Because the treatment involves many procedures and each has a different cost. The following factors can influence the cost of treatment:
- The doctor’s knowledge.
- The applicant’s physical condition.
- The clinic’s location.
- The procedure’s selection.
- The need for treatment.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the top cosmetic treatment facility. They have qualified doctors. Fill out the reservation form to confirm your appointment. Our doctor will guide you on the best course of action.