Having long and lovely eyelashes can improve the appearance of your eyes. And also make them appear more fascinating. But some people may experience lash thinning or loss. Because of a variety of factors, such as medical issues, ageing, or eyelash extensions. But there are many treatments that can restore your gorgeous lashes. Do you also have damaged, fragile, short eyelashes? If so, an Eyelash Hair Transplant is something to think about. How To Get The Eyelashes Back With a Hair Transplant In Dubai? Then this surgery is suitable for you. Because it guarantees the least invasive technique. That can assist you in restoring fuller eyelashes.
What is Eyelash Hair Transplant?
It is a surgical process in which hair follicles are extracted from a donor area. And then it will be transplanted into the eyelash region. This method helps treat people who have thin or missing eyelashes. Because of heredity, trauma, or other circumstances. The transplanted hair follicles grow and act like natural eyelashes. It also gives the eyes a fuller and more appealing appearance.
- What is Eyelash Hair Transplant?
- Eyelashes Hair Transplant Procedure:
- Eyelashes Hair Transplant Aftercare:
- Benefits of Eyelashes Hair Transplant:
- Possible Side Effects of Eyelashes Hair Transplant:
- Can Anyone be Suitable for the Treatment?
- Is the Procedure Uncomfortable?
- Cost of Eyelashes Hair Transplant:
To achieve excellent results, you must prepare for a process. Keep in mind that the procedure’s outcome is also tied. To how well you prepare for it. Our eyelash hair transplant doctors will provide you with instructions. Which depends on your hair condition and other factors. The following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Avoid taking blood thinners (aspirin, for example).
- Complete all the recommended tests.
- Inform your Trichologists about your allergies.
- Protect yourself from direct sunlight.
- Plan your off days so that you will need to follow the method.
- Applicants must stop taking medications.
Eyelashes Hair Transplant Procedure:
Eyelash hair transplants in Dubai are done as an outpatient procedure. Because it works under local anaesthesia and takes 2 to 3 hours. The following are the steps of the surgery:
- The expert will prepare the donor area and shave and clean it to prepare it for surgery.
- This is usually the back of the head.
- After that, the expert will administer local anaesthesia in the donor area.
- Then the hair follicles are retrieved using the Follicular Unit Extraction technique.
- For the procedure, the expert will collect grafts containing 1–4 hair follicles.
- Then the surgeon prepares the recipient area by providing local anaesthesia.
- Then the expert will make small incisions for follicle implantation.
- To get natural-looking results, the expert will focus on the direction and angle.
- After prepping, the surgeon implants, 1 to 2 hair follicles at a time in the same direction.
- To achieve the best density, it involves the implantation of 30 to 40 hair follicles.
Eyelashes Hair Transplant Aftercare:
After an eyelash transplant, some people experience discomfort. Swelling and redness in and around the treatment area. Doctors prescribe ointments and drugs to speed up the healing process. But the healing period following treatment is approximately 7–8 days. But you need to follow the following instructions:
- Avoid rubbing, buffing, or touching the treatment areas.
- After 24 hours, you can wash the target area.
- Keep your eyes protected from direct sunlight, dirt, and pollution.
- Applicants must use the prescribed medications.
Benefits of Eyelashes Hair Transplant:
The advantages of Eyelash Hair Transplantation are uncountable. Because it provides permanent and long-term results. It is the best alternative to eyelash extensions or fake lashes. Because it delivers natural and lasting growth. The following are the major benefits of the procedure:
- It provides long, thick, and attractive eyelashes.
- The treatment improves the thickness.
- It also enhances the appearance of the eye frame.
- The procedure aids in improving self-esteem and facial beauty.
- The treatment has a quick recovery.
- There is no special upkeeping after the treatment.
Possible Side Effects of Eyelashes Hair Transplant:
The treatment also carries minor side effects, like other procedures. But overall, it is the safest and most reliable option. So the following are the minor side effects of the treatment:
- It is possible that your eyes could get dry and irritated.
- It is possible for the eyelid to droop temporarily.
- Sunken emotions, especially if the person has swollen eyes.
Can Anyone be Suitable for the Treatment?
While most people are suitable candidates. But it is advisable to meet with a hair transplant specialist. It will help to discuss your personal situation.
Is the Procedure Uncomfortable?
The procedure is painless and comfortable. Because it works under local anaesthesia. To keep you comfortable throughout the process. It also helps reduce any potential discomfort.
Cost of Eyelashes Hair Transplant:
The Cost of an Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 4000 to AED 7000. The cost is not reliable because it depends on the extent of the procedure. Because the following is the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise and experience of the hair expert.
- The location and standings of the clinic.
- The severity of the problem.
- The selection of the procedure.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai is the best treatment centre for hair. They have qualified doctors for the procedure. Because the reliability of the ultimate outcomes depends on the skills of the expert. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our expert will guide you on the efficacy of the procedure. After analyzing your condition. It is a sensitive procedure. You must select a reputable clinic.