Attractive hair is still a sign of a youthful and beautiful appearance. But there are many problems that cause hair loss. But genetic hair loss is the most concerning issue. If your hair begins to lose out and grow thinner and less dense. It can become a psychological burden for those afflicted. Whether they are men or women. Hair loss is frequently caused by heredity, which is why a Hair Transplant in Dubai can be beneficial. For starters, it can cause tension and suffering. Because not everyone is brave enough to use scissors. But first, you must determine the source of your hair loss. This transplantation is not appropriate for several disorders.
It is very common to experience hair loss. On average, each person loses about 100 hairs per day. It only becomes a severe issue when the hair falls out in clumps. Or maybe your hair stops growing back. In this case, the patient should see a doctor first. So that the problem may be diagnosed. And if necessary, therapy can begin. The most common cause of permanent hair loss is hereditary hair loss. Which affects both men and women. The symptoms are rather visible.
Patients with established and stabilized baldness. If other procedures are not reliable for your problem. The following are the best candidates for the procedure:
- The donor area of the patient must be of high quality.
- Applicants must have a high density of follicles and thick, robust hair.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any chronic disease.
- If you are suffering from hair loss.
- Applicants must not take any radiotherapy or medications.
- Applicant must not be a chain smoker.
During this procedure, the hair follicles are extracted from the donor zone. Which is located in the hairline area between the ears. The need of the patients decides the requirements of the grafts. The grafts are then re-implanted in the recipient area to fill in the bald spots. The transplant is science’s only weapon for achieving long-term results. It is a noticeable success in male and female baldness. There are two primary transplantation techniques:
- The FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) method. It is an individual follicle holding the hair bulbs. These are extracted one by one using a minuscule circular scalpel. The follicles are then re-implanted in the recipient’s location via micro-incisions. The surgeon has a lot of leeway with this approach. When it comes to reconstructing the bald spot
- FUT (follicular unit transplantation) technique. This procedure entails removing a full strip of scalp from the donor area. It is carried out by using a specific incision that preserves the integrity of the follicles.
The two methods are based on the same concept. The removal of follicular units and their reimplantation in alopecia-affected areas.
The Cost of a Hair Transplant in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 7,000 to AED 14,000. The expenses are not constant. It can change because of many factors.
The following are the key factors. This raises the procedure’s costs:
- The intensity of the bald spots on the scalp.
- The applicants.
- The expertise of the experts.
- The location of the clinic.
- The other expenses of the treatment.
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is the most reliable place for hair restoration. Their experts are very reputable in their cosmetic services. They know the value of your money and your time. They pay 100% to meet your needs. If you want to be youthful. Then fill out the consultation form below and get your first free consultation. Our expert will assist you with the reliability of the method. After evaluating your situation.