If you want to be in the spotlight, but your dark skin isn’t doing you justice. It’s time to make a change. Because facials and expensive salons are ineffective. Get Summer-Ready Skin with Chemical Peels in Dubai. Because Chemical peels are the best option to improve the skin and remove pigmentation. The treatment uses hyaluronic acid and trichloroacetic acid as the principal agents. The procedure enhances the appearance of the skin. The procedure removes the dead skin cells. The issues cause your skin to appear thinner, duller, and more uneven. It extracts the dead epidermis from the area. And also reveals young and vital skin beneath.
What are Chemical Peels?
It is a non-invasive procedure that removes the outer layer of the skin. The treatment works by using agents such as hyaluronic acid. This purifies the internal dermis, making it clearer and free of imperfections. The treatment can treat all skin deformities and flaws. The outcomes are effective, but not lasting. They differ depending on the type of peel. After the procedure, you will have smoother, fairer skin that is free of scars and wrinkles.
It is critical to prepare for a chemical peeling treatment. The following are the preparations for the treatment:
- Applicants must avoid retinol for at least 48 hours before the treatment.
- For about six months, avoid using the blood thinner.
- If you are prone to cold sores or fever blisters, take antiviral medication.
- Avoid using Botox or dermal fillers on or near the treatment area.
- Applicants must avoid using hair removal products, such as epilation and waxing.
- Candidates must avoid sun exposure.
Procedure and Types:
Depending on the peeling solution, the Chemical Peeling Treatment in Dubai varies. The following are the different procedures for each treatment:
Light Chemical Peel:
Your dermatologist will use a brush, sponge, or gauze to apply a solution. In this method, the expert will use an AHA- or BHA-based solution for your skin. The procedure is very effective for skin whitening. The stinging sensation caused by the peeling solution is tolerable. Once the exfoliation is complete. Then the doctor will remove the peeling solution. By washing it or passing it through a neutralizing solution.
Medium Chemical Peel:
During this procedure, the doctor will apply trichloroacetic acid. They will apply it to the skin with a gauze or applicator. This treatment is also very effective for skin rejuvenation and collagen formation. Because of this method, the expert will apply a hyaluronic acid solution. In cases of inflammation, apply a cold compress to the area. A medium chemical peel does not need neutralization.
Deep Chemical Peeling:
To keep you calm during the procedure. Your doctor will administer IV sedation.
They will use an applicator to apply phenol, or carbonic acid, to the skin. The treatment is painless because of numbness. The doctor may divide the procedure into several phases. But each with a 15-minute interval. This step will help limit phenol exposure to your skin. Depending on the size of the treatment area. The entire procedure could take up to 90 minutes. The treatment enhances the skin tone and brightens it.
Adherence to aftercare instructions improves the efficacy of the treatment. The following are the aftercare instructions for the treatment:
- Applicants must cleanse the treatment area with cool water rather than hot water.
- When walking in the sun, use at least SPF 30 sunscreen.
- Applicants must avoid touching or picking at the treatment area.
- Avoid using saunas or being exposed to high temperatures.
- You must avoid strenuous physical activities.
- Candidates must use a high-quality moisturizer.
- Applicants must avoid cosmetics in the area.
- Use prescribed medicine and gels.
The treatment is very effective for all skin types. Because it has no adverse effects. It delivers uncountable benefits, but the following are the major ones:
- The procedure reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The treatment lifts the skin to give it a firmer appearance.
- Reduces the size of large pores on the skin.
- It also reduces sunspots, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration.
- The treatment can reduce the visibility of scars.
- The treatment is non-invasive and has a short healing period.
- It also tightens saggy skin and removes dead cells.
You may feel a stinging and burning sensation right after the procedure. Redness and scaling are also normal and will go away in a few days. Blisters and minor swelling are also possible with medium peels. But depending on the type and strength of the peel, the recovery time will vary. Deep peels may take a little longer to recover from.
The Cost of Chemical Peel in Dubai is affordable. It can range from 299 AED to 999 AED per session. But it can y from patient to patient. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The experience and knowledge of the expert.
- The condition and severity of the treatment area.
- The location and reputation of the clinic.
- The selection of the treatment option.
Why Choose Us?
Visit our clinic today for more information on chemical peels in Dubai. Our experts at the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai are skilled. They will provide you with information. We have experienced doctors for cosmetic treatments. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.