If you want to go for a forehead lift but are skeptical if it is the right thing for you, worry not! Many people wanting to opt for forehead surgery are unsure how it will be carried out. We intend to address all your concerns regarding a forehead lift. Keep reading the blog to know what it has stored in for you! Pst, it is not that scary!
What is Forehead Lift Surgery?
A forehead lift in Dubai , also called a brow lift rejuvenation, is a procedure aimed at rendering your forehead free of wrinkles and fine lines that make it tighter. The muscle tissues of a forehead are repositioned in a way that the skin is tightened. This gives an overall lifted look to your face without having to go for a complete facelift treatment. Though there are non-invasive methods to treat a forehead, the proper facelift in Dubai is done surgically. Therefore, a surgical forehead lift is more popular just like other cosmetic surgeries in Dubai.
How to Prepare for a Forehead Lift Surgery?
If you really want to permanently get rid of wrinkles from the forehead, you need to talk your heart out with the chosen surgeon. It would help if you informed them about your expectations from this procedure. Also, your surgeon is likely to get information about your medical history, and be honest with them. In a doctor’s office, you should expect to get:
- A physical examination wherein your surgeon will observe the area to be treated.
- They will also ask you about your expectations from the procedure.
There are some precautions you need to take pre-op.
- Drink lots of water
- Stay away from medicines that have blood-thinning properties such as aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol at least four months prior to the surgery
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
During the Procedure
You are given an anesthetic to render you unconscious. The surgery starts with your surgeon making an incision across the forehead to remove the upper layer of the skin to see the underlying tissues. Once the underlying muscle tissues are made visible, the extra skin is removed, making the skin tighter and look smooth.
Once the extra skin is eradicated, the incisions are stitched with the help of a suture. This procedure not only lifts the forehead skin, but once the skin is tightened, it also lifts up the brows. This cosmetic surgery in Dubai takes almost one or two hours to complete.
What to Expect After the Treatment?
After the treatment, your head is wrapped so as to help with bleeding, bruising, or swelling. Initially, the area may feel numb or heavy. A thin tube is also attached to the affected area to drain the blood that comes out after the surgery. This tube helps get the blood out of the site. This is an outpatient treatment; however, since it is surgery, make sure you have somebody to drive you home to. You cannot drive yourself.
After the treatment, you need to pay heed to the aftercare that is recommended to you by your surgeon. Please DO NOT ignore them to speed up the healing process.
Be responsible for your health so that you eradicate all the possible risks.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated. It is essential that your skin gets proper care during such a time.
- If your doctor has given you some medicine, be sure to take them regularly.
- Sleep with your head straight instead of sideways.
- Do not smoke
- Wash the place gently with gentle skincare products instead of harsh ones.
Benefits of a Forehead Lift
- It helps you combat aging signs
- It gives more of a symmetrical and urban look to your face
- It lifts the whole face, thereby providing a youthful look overall.
- Sagginess of the skin is removed
- Drooping eyelids are enhanced
- Brows are lifted
- Furrowed brows are also drawn with the help of a forehead lift
Who is a Candidate for a Forehead Lift?
- An individual 18+ of age.
- A person wanting to fight off saginess on the forehead.
- A physically and mentally fit person.
- Some who want to correct draping brows.
- A person wanting to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- If somebody wants to get their face rejuvenated overall.
- A person wishing to lift the face without going for a whole facelift treatment.
Cost of Forehead Lift in Dubai
The forehead lift cost in Dubai varies according to the procedure that you opt for. If you want to get a forehead lift with the help of fillers, it will cost you AED 1200 per ml. On the other hand, if you are getting a thread lift, it is likely to cost you AED 500 per thread. Moreover, factors like the expertise of your doctor also play a part.
You are important to us!
Dynamic Clinic provides services to people who want to rejuvenate their skin. This is why we offer a free initial consultation. Contact us now to get acquainted with some of the best surgeons in Dubai. If you have more queries regarding a forehead lift in Dubai, book an appointment.