Before undergoing any aesthetic procedure, it is imperative to educate yourself about it. The same goes with this eye lift treatment. So let’s discuss everything you must know about Plexr Plasma Lift in Dubai
Excess eyelid skin can be improved with the help of the fourth state of matter, plasma. And the treatment that involves plasma to lift sagging skin around the eyes is known as Plexr plasma eye lift in Dubai. It is the latest development in the beauty industry and a large number of people are showing interest in this magical approach.
How it Works:
People who have drooping eyelids may wish they had beautiful, younger-looking eyes. These people can give this treatment a shot. It can fix drooping eyelids that are affecting your vision and self-esteem. It offers impressive results and has a shorter recovery time than traditional eyelid surgery, Blepharoplasty. This is because there is no cutting or stitching involved in this procedure. Simply put, the doctor utilizes plasma (energy) to rejuvenate the area around the eyes. Furthermore, it only takes an hour to perform Plexr Plasma and you are allowed to go home as soon as the doctor finishes it.
In the procedure, the practitioner uses a small pen on the skin around the eyes. This pen generates an ionized curve of plasma which promptly vaporizes the damaged skin, tightening the sagging skin and removing pigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Getting Ready for Your Treatment:
Get ready to have your eyes rejuvenated, and lifted with Plexr plasma lift. Following are some readiness tips to use before your treatment.
- You need to quit smoking a week before and after the treatment to reduce the chances of potential complications such as blood clotting, severe skin inflammation, etc.
- You won’t be able to drive right after the treatment so line up a relative/friend to take you home after it.
- Make sure you don’t have any serious medical conditions that can affect the treatment outcomes
- Avoid using creams or makeup products on the face 8 hours before the treatment because it will clog your pores
Fun Facts About the Results:
- A number of studies have shown that apart from drooping eyelids, plasma has positive effects in the treatment of wrinkles, acne, spots, and other aging signs
- Results are not instant. It usually takes about 3-4 months to see fuller results
- For most patients, positive effects last four to five years.
Top 5 Benefits:
- Patients achieve super-large, breath-taking eyes non-invasively
- Fix vision problems
- Improves self-esteem
- Helps with dark circles
- Provides sufferer a more youthful appearance
Recovery from Plexr Plasma Eye Lift:
The downtime associated with Plexr is short. In general, it takes 6-7 days to recover from this eye rejuvenation treatment and to return to routine operations. But patients are likely to expect swelling, bruising, and pain around the eyes. And please note that fuller results won’t be seen until these effects go down.
How Much Does it Cost?
On average, the majority of Plexr plasma eye lifts cost between AED 900 to AED 2,000, with an average cost of AED 1450. Anyhow, the costs vary depending on the extent of the procedure, the professional, the location of the clinic, and hospital facilities.
If you are looking for a non-surgical treatment to enhance your eyes, Plexr Plasma eye lift is an option. It uses plasma to make the eyes look large and attractive.
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post as I have tried my very best to explain everything you must know about Plexr plasma Eyelift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Still, we will be glad to help you if you want further information. Book your appointment today.