If you’re tired of temporary methods of undesirable hair removal, because it is both a time and money-consuming way, laser hair removal may be a viable choice, because it is a permanent solution. Many of you are concerned about the outcomes, whether they are permanent or not, but let it be clear now that if this treatment is not done by a highly experienced expert, then hair may return after Laser Hair Removal. Because the efficacy of the treatment is totally in the hands of the doctor if you are also investigating Everything To Know About Laser Hair Removal? Then stop searching. You are on the right page at the right time.
The Objective of Laser Hair Removal:
Laser hair removal in Dubai not just eliminates hair permanently but also slows hair growth by damaging hair cells down below the skin. A laser emits bursts of extremely targeted light rays toward the hair strand. The warmth from the laser beam kills hair growth, and no hair can develop from it anymore. Colored hair absorbs a photon and kills hair deep within the cortex. This treatment process can be distressing, particularly for people with black hair. because they require more energy to remove or kill hair follicles, which produces irritation. Specialists utilize cooling gels and particular pain medications to alleviate this soreness.
Is Laser Hair Removal a Permanent Procedure?
Laser hair removal in Dubai is permanent. In most cases, when the hair follicle is destroyed, the hair does not regrow, but in case the hair strands are injured but not destroyed, then it can regrow, which is very rare It is feasible to treat the area again over time to limit the number of regenerated hairs. Hair reappearance depends on a variety of things, including the type of hair that regrows and the expertise of the person removing the hair. When hair regrows, most individuals note that it is softer and less prominent than before. This is because the laser may cause damage the bases of the follicle even if it does not destroy it. Because it is difficult to kill each hair strand, we conclude, it is permanent if performed by an expert.
Take Precautions before Laser Hair Removal:
This treatment is non-invasive and shows permanent effects if you follow the instructions before selecting a procedure.
- Stop other treatments before going for this procedure.
- Tell your doctor about your allergies and medication usage.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Do not wax, thread, or thrice to the targeted site.
- Stop using cosmetics.
This treatment option very conveniently helps you to get rid of undesirable hair. It is a medical treatment that necessitates training to save patients from any uncertainty. Before undergoing Laser Treatment in Dubai, extensively investigate the credentials of the doctor or technician helping with the treatment. It is performed in the following simple steps:
- Firstly, the expert trimmed the hair from the targeted site.
- Then they will apply the anesthesia to the targeted site to make patients calm and avoid any discomfort during the procedure.
- Then you and the expert will wear eye protection depending on the laser or light source used.
- It will also be important to use a cold gel or a particular cooling gadget to protect the outer layers of your skin. This will allow the laser light to enter the skin more effectively.
- Then the expert will use a pulse of light on the treatment region and monitor it for several minutes to ensure that it is feasible for the patient’s condition.
- After the procedure, the expert will prescribe you some medications and creams to relieve any pain.
- Your next treatment can be scheduled four to six weeks later. You will have treatments until your hair stops growing.
As this procedure is non-invasive, no cutting and stitching are involved, but you need to follow the given instructions for quick healing and infection avoidance:
- Avoid sunlight and use a protective SPF.
- Apply ice packs in the case of itching.
- If any hair reappears, then do not use wax and tweezers, just trim it.
- Do not take a hot bath; only use cold water.
The following are the primary godsends of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai:
- The skin’s surface is not harmed in this treatment.
- It is safe, quick, and painless.
- There are no leftovers, burns, or ingrown hairs.
- You have to follow minimal restrictions.
- The result of a single treatment is noticeable.
- There are no negative consequences.
- Hair is effectively removed from even the most delicate locations and areas.
- The laser removes unwanted hair in a few sessions.
Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai:
The usual price of laser hair reduction in Dubai starts at AED 200 and can exceed AED 799 for each round. The expense for all individuals varies based on numerous aspects; the size of the treated area; the growth and color of hair; the expertise of your dermatologist as a highly experienced doctor who delivers satisfactory outcomes; the location of the clinic; if located in a posh area, then they charge high because they offer quality services, but genuinely you pay a lot on monthly and weekly waxing. With this treatment, you don’t need to waste your money each month for the rest of your life. Just get a one-time solution.
Why Choose Us?
With the help of expert cosmetic medical professionals, Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai delivers outstanding outcomes without adverse impact. Because the outcomes of all treatments depend on the doctor’s proficiency and effectiveness, we are the most reliable choice for you. Just fill out the below-given form and avail your first free consultation. They will provide a proper guide after analyzing your situation.