The difficulty to achieve arousal is referred to as sexual dysfunction. It overcomes the engagement in sexual contact. It is the most strange disorder among men, but men are hesitant to talk about it. This has a significant impact on their mental and private lives. It results in divorce and other difficulties. Stress and worry are the causes of the problem. 50% of men in their middle or early stages of late-life suffer from it. But advancements in technology make it possible to fix the problem. The PRP treatment for erectic dysfunction in Dubai is a sexual rejuvenation treatment. That stimulates tissue rebuilding to improve erectile function. This procedure uses bioactive molecules from your bloodstream. It helps to repair and regenerate your penile tissues. P-shot aids in the achievement of harder and longer-lasting erections.
The Priapus Shot, or P-Shot, is a natural, non-surgical, and painless procedure. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is extracted from your blood and injected into your penis. Immunizing your cells and tissues in your penile tissues. It promotes tissue growth and, allegedly, results in greater erections. PRP therapy is an alternative treatment in the following situations:
- Sexual dysfunction.
- Sclerosis of the Skin.
- To cure a condition in which scar tissue causes the penis to bend when standing upright.
- Penis augmentation.
- Enhancement of sexual function, performance, and orgasm.
The procedure is non-invasive and convenient, and it offers many advantages. In general, P-shot helps men achieve the following advantages:
- It enhances the erection in the male organ.
- It helps to increase the size of the penis.
- It improves blood circulation in the penis.
- It increases sexual pleasure.
- It instills confidence and provides mental peace.
- It strengthens the relationship between couples.
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) improves nerve sensation.
- It makes the organ stronger and more powerful.
- It increases libido and makes the penis more sensitive.
- Therapy makes the penis longer and wider.
There is no hard preparation for the procedure. But the expert will give you the following recommendations:
- Applicant must avoid sexual activities.
- You must not take any other therapy.
- Avoid all drugs and medications.
- You must skip all the beverages and alcohol.
- Avoid workout.
P-shot treatment works as an outpatient procedure with no downtime. You can take a day off from work to remain calm during the treatment. When the therapy is over, you can leave the clinic and resume your normal activities. Here’s a rundown of the stages applied in the p-shot treatment you’ll receive:
- First, the doctor will numb the treatment parts of your penis with a numbing cream.
- They will then collect a blood sample from your arm and place it in a testing tube.
- After that, the testing tube will be centrifuged to separate the PRP.
- PRP will be extracted from the testing tube and drawn into two syringes by the doctor.
- This PRP will be injected into the clitoris, penile shaft, or Gräfenberg (G) spot.
- This treatment involves injecting PRP into four or five places.
- If you have had injections into the penile shaft.
- Then you will be given a penis pump at the conclusion.
- This pump will suck blood into the penis.
- It ensures that the treatment is administered in the right way.
- For a few weeks, you may need to use this pump for ten minutes every day.
The p-shot treatment is free of problems. Minor adverse effects like swelling, bruising, or redness are possible. But they go away after four to six days. The recuperation time after treatment is short. But the following are the instructions for fast healing:
- You must avoid physical activity.
- The applicant must avoid sexual intercourse for the next few days.
- These limits are in place to prevent irritation in the treated area.
- Use only medications that have been prescribed to you.
- The applicant must visit a doctor.
When Can We See the Outcomes?
The outcome depends on your health. Other factors affect your sexual performance. Some people may notice effects with one P-Shot treatment in Dubai. Others may not see improvements until they have had many treatments. We can divide treatment responses into three categories:
- Within the first 24 hours, early responders can observe the outcomes.
- Average responders might expect to notice results in three to six treatments.
- They give their peak results in a month or two.
- Late responders may have positive outcomes in three to four months.
What Causes ED?
Before delving into how PRP can help with erectile dysfunction. It is critical to first understand the underlying causes of the condition. Experts believe that it may be a symptom of a more serious underlying issue. Consult your doctor right away if you suspect you have ED. To determine the causes, you may need to undertake a battery of testing. The following are the main causes:
- Hypertension and arterial stiffening.
- Tobacco use and excessive alcohol drinking.
- Unbalanced hormones.
- Some drugs have side effects.
- Prostate or prostate surgery side effects.
- Parkinson’s disease and many sclerosis are examples of neurological illnesses.
- Anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Peyronie’s disease is characterized by scar tissue in the penis.
- Chronic exhaustion.
Your doctor will tell you about diet and lifestyle modifications. Exercise boosts the body’s blood circulation. Other medications and food can also improve its functionality.
The P-shot is an affordable and cost-effective alternative to ED treatments. Treatment does not need an ongoing flow of funds for drug refills. The cost may vary depending on the individual’s injection needs. It also depends on the doctor’s experience. The Cost of Erectile Dysfunction treatment in Dubai ranges from AED 4,000 to AED 6,000. Although the ultimate cost may vary depending on your unique needs.
Why Choose Us?
P-shot is a safe treatment for sexual dysfunction. When provided by a trained professional. This treatment is available at the Dynamic Clinic in Dubai. Under the supervision of board-certified experts. All you have to do is fill out the form below to schedule a consultation.