If you’ve been considering orthodontic treatment to get an ideal smile. But are you afraid of getting braces? No worries, there are many treatments that can align your teeth. Lingual braces are one such alternative that is gaining favor. These braces are a wonderful option for anyone. If you are looking for a discreet technique to straighten their teeth. Dubai’s Best-Kept Secret to a Hollywood Smile: Lingual Braces Revealed. Not all braces are involved to wear in front of the teeth. Because advanced dentistry solves the problem of dental curvature. And also erase faults that are imperceptible to others. They are linked to the inner surface of the teeth. So it makes them unnoticeable when smiling or speaking.
What are Lingual Braces?
Invisible braces are perfect for those who want to adjust their bite. But without drawing attention to it. These are undetectable because they are on the inside rather than the outside. An onlooker will not notice the patient talking, smiling, or laughing. Internal forces are formed to disperse stress. And also cause tooth movement from the inside. Only these braces are most useful in some circumstances. While they are not suggested in others.
The treatment is very effective for many dental issues. As with any orthodontic therapy, the expert will clean your oral cavity. The procedure demands preparation before treatment. The following are the pre-procedure instructions for the treatment:
- Before the treatment, the applicant must refrain from scaling their teeth.
- You must not suffer from any health issues.
- Candidates must avoid taking blood thinners and alcohol.
- You must avoid Sugar before the treatment.
- Candidates must clean their mouths and teeth.
The procedure is very convenient and simple. Orthodontists install invisible braces in the following steps:
- The installation of bracket systems is the most critical part of therapy.
- The placement of each bracket will affect the treatment’s precision and speed.
- The expert will administer anesthesia before the treatment.
- They are made from a plaster model of the patient’s jaw.
- The implants are then instantly transferred to the patient’s teeth.
- The expert will install them using a special silicone cover.
- This procedure is very accurate and comfortable for patients.
- It enhances treatment quality and decreases time spent in the dentist’s office.
- The patient must go to the dentist once a month.
- Every year, a professional cleaning must be scheduled.
Lingual braces in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is at first quite unpleasant. Because the brackets are hidden behind the teeth. You may have difficulty eating or speaking. But it will be easy after one week. Braces will then take their place after adjustment. But the treatment depends on strict aftercare. Because it will also help improve your outcomes. The following are the aftercare instructions for the procedure:
- Applicants must maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of their teeth.
- If food is left in it, plaque can build up and cause the tooth to fall out.
- After the treatment, pain is common when teeth shift into the proper position.
- Applicants must avoid eating hard foods after the treatment.
- You must avoid chocolate and ice cream.
- Only use the prescribed mouthwash and toothpaste.
- Candidates must avoid blood thinners and drugs.
- Loui must flock your teeth after eating.
It also allows you to receive orthodontic treatment without feeling self-conscious. Because it is an invisible treatment option. The following are the most appealing benefits of the treatment:
- It is an effective procedure for addressing a wide range of orthodontic difficulties.
- The treatment helps with crowding, spacing, and bite issues.
- Each pair of lingual braces is personalized to your specific dental architecture.
- It also delivers a comfortable fit and precise treatment.
- The primary advantage of these systems is their aesthetic appeal.
- They are invisible, and only your dentist and you would be aware..
- They do no harm to the lips or the inner area of the cheeks.
- The contour and profile of the lips remain unchanged.
- The procedure takes less time to fix the bite.
- They are also suitable for participating in contact sports.
- They do not break during fights and do not harm the mouth mucosa.
How Long Does the Procedure Take?
The treatment time for lingual braces varies. Because it depends on the specific case. It also depends on the severity of the target area. But the procedure spans from 18 to 36 months.
The Cost of Lingual Braces in Dubai is more expensive than regular braces. It ranges from AED 8,000 to AED 15,000. You will be charged according to the severity of your dental problem. Please let us know if you’d want to know the actual cost of your treatment. The following are the cost-influencing factors of the treatment:
- The expertise of the expert.
- The location of the clinic.
- The severity of the target area.
- The condition of the applicants.
- Other maintenance expenses.
Why Choose Us?
Our primary job is to look after your dental health. At the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai, we provide the best lingual braces. It will help restore your lost smile. You no longer have to feel helpless about your dental health. Fill out the form below and book a consultation with the expert. They will inform you about the procedure’s safety and risk.