Hair loss and thinning are widespread problems. That many people experience worldwide. The new organic method of hair regeneration is gaining popularity every day. In this technique, the expert will collect blood samples from your body. Then it will be re-injected into your scalp. It is an efficient Hair Restoration Treatment. The procedure helps in a variety of medical specialties. Such as orthopedics and sports medicine, and their potential to encourage hair development. It has caught the attention of people looking for thicker and healthier hair. Does PRP Make Hair Thicker In Dubai? Yes, the treatment contains growth factors. It encourages collagen formation, which helps hair regrow.
What Is PRP For Hair?
It involves infusing plasma into our bloodstream. It helps reactivate the body’s regeneration system. The patient’s own blood is drawn and centrifuged in the treatment. And then the plasma is separated for insertion into the treatment area. But you must consult an expert. This technique helps to increase the formation of new hair cells. It is an FDA-approved safe technique with little to no pain. It is the process for those looking for something quick and easy. And also a less uncomfortable method of achieving permanent hair.
The Hair Loss Treatment is safe, but the applicant must prepare for the treatment. Our professionals discuss crucial safety precautions. It will also aid in the achievement of successful outcomes. The following are the aftercare instructions for the treatment:
- Never use self-medication until an expert allows it.
- Avoid using tobacco or drinking alcohol in any form.
- If you are on medicine, be careful to speak with your doctor.
- Applicants must avoid blood thinners.
- Avoid hair care cosmetics before the procedure.
- Before the treatment, you must eat a nutritious diet.
- You must collect the blood count to determine the availability of plasma.
We strive to give you the best healthcare possible. The procedure has no discomfort. The procedure is very effective if you select the best expert. The following are the steps of the procedure:
- The expert will extract a specific amount of blood from your arms.
- The inflammatory cells and plasma-rich stem cells will be extracted through configuring.
- The several injections are packed with plasma cells.
- The specialist will administer anesthetic injections to your scalp.
- You will have a comfortable experience thanks to this.
- The expert will mix the plasma with the hair growth serum.
- Then, with tiny needles, the expert will administer the growth cells in the area.
- The full procedure can take less than an hour, depending on the problem.
After a series of injections, you might notice a slight redness on your scalp. But do not worry! This happens after any injection into the skin and is normal. But we have some home-care recommendations for you. So that you can process the progress. You should be able to speed up the results with these. The following are the aftercare guidelines for PRP In Dubai:
- Applicants must avoid shampooing their hair.
- Avoid using any heat tools in the treatment area.
- If you must go outside, protect your head.
- The applicant must avoid self-medication, which will interfere with healing.
- Avoid combing your hair.
- Applicants must avoid smoking and alcohol for a short while.
- Candidates must avoid using hair serums or oils.
- You must use the prescribed medication after treatment.
- Applicants must protect the treatment area from pollutants.
How Many Sessions Can Provide The Best Outcomes?
A single treatment must last between four and six appointments. But only a specialist can estimate the total number of sessions. Because the need for the treatment will differ. But after the completion of your treatment. A follow-up appointment every year or two years will be important. It will help with positive results that will last a lifetime.
Are There Any Side Effects of PRP?
The wonderful thing about this medication is that there are no negative effects. The needles are the only source of a reaction. The treatment region may experience swelling and redness. But this effect will fade away within two days. Applicants must consult an expert. If they experience any severe problems in the target area.
Cost of PRP:
The Cost of PRP Treatment for thicker hair in Dubai is reasonable. This is a non-invasive aesthetic procedure. Most insurance providers do not pay for the costs of this treatment. The prices start at AED 700 per session. This expense can be altered by the following factors:
- The expertise of the export.
- The condition of the hair volume.
- The location of the clinic.
- The need for the injectable.
- The cost of healing medications.
- The severity of the target area.
Why Choose Us?
The most effective location is the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai. Hair is the most important factor in your appearance. You must select a reputable expert and clinic for the treatment. They have experienced doctors for the treatment. The facility also uses market-competent tools and procedures. Fill out the form below and book a consultant. Our expert will check your condition and suggest the best treatment. Because the suitability of the procedure affects the ultimate outcomes.