All individuals desire a full head of hair, but due to aging, they fail to achieve this goal. Hair loss is not always caused by old age. There are many factors contributing to it, including hereditary, diet, and health conditions. A hair transplant is one of the aspirations of both men and women. When hair has begun to thin or fall out. The desire for hair transplantation has grown so fast in the last few years. But the misperception about Does a Hair Transplant Cause Cancer in Dubai? It is grabbing a lot of attention. No, it is not true; according to the research, there is no link between transplants and cancer. This post will also attempt to provide you with knowledge on the subject. Don’t worry; the most effective way to restore your hair is a Hair transplant in Dubai.
The procedure’s main purpose is to improve your attractiveness. By providing thickness to the scalp’s bare spots. The method is effective for moving your own hair from one region to another. It helps with a variety of hair problems, including baldness, hair loss, and alopecia. These treatments are successful for a wide range of people, including both men and women. Because it is a delicate treatment, you cannot choose the technique on your own. You must seek the advice of an experienced professional.
Types of Technique:
Hair plugs were the only treatment for hair transplantation. It replace damaged hair back in the day. This approach was unable to produce natural-looking outcomes. But then came FUT and FUE hair transplantation techniques. The following are the most reliable procedures:
This procedure involves removing a strip of skin from the hairy area. It works by splitting it into individual grafts. Grafts are placed into balding or recipient areas. This is the gold standard in hairline concealment.
It is a method of removing individual hair transplants from the back of the head. Then, put them in the desired volume. This method eliminates the need for a strip transplant. This is a standard phase in FUT.
Depending on the treatment method that is best for you. You must adhere to the preparation instructions. The expert will give you advice on:
- You must not take any radiotherapy.
- Your food and beverage intake.
- Quitting smoking.
- The applicant must stop taking vitamins and minerals.
- The candidate must stop smoking.
- This is due to the fact that smoking reduces blood flow to the scalp.
- Take as little medicine as possible.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
Hair follicles will be extracted from one area of your head by your doctor. From the back of your head. Then implant them in balding areas. Hair will soon sprout from these shafts. Here’s what to expect in practice during the technique:
- Your surgeon will shave your head and sedate it with a local anesthetic.
- The doctor will use a fine-tipped tool to harvest follicles from the back of your scalp.
- The hair follicles will be transplanted into the receding area of your scalp.
- The expert will use pen-shaped equipment for transplantation.
- The doctor will administer antibacterial ointment and bandages to the treatment area.
- The presentation takes about 8 hours to complete.
- This can vary depending on the number of hair follicles implanted.
- The effects of the procedure may take 12 to 18 months.
Hair maintenance is essential for maintaining its beauty. Aftercare instructions will be provided by your specialist. Depending on the condition of your hair. Minor infections are possible with every surgical treatment. The healing remedy will be provided by the practitioner. Other hair treatment instructions include:
- Avoid going outside in bright sunlight.
- It is best to avoid sleeping on the treatment side.
- Taking blood thinners will slow down your recovery.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any severe infections or pain.
- Avoid using hair products.
- The candidate does not wash his or her hair.
- You must take the medications that have been recommended to you.
It has several benefits over the standard strip technique. Including:
- The operation will take less time to finish.
- There are no linear scars.
- There is less recovery time and fewer restrictions on activities after treatment.
- The graft survival rate is better.
- Increases the amount of donor’s hair that can be harvested.
- There is no cut, soreness, or scar.
- The procedure boosts confidence.
Scar tissue is the most prevalent negative effect of hair transplant surgery. Aside from these, other negative effects include:
- Infections are a possibility.
- Pus formation in the crustal zones around the surgical site,
- Hair follicle inflammation causes pain in the hair follicles and on the scalp.
- Itching and reddening of the skin.
- Bleeding and lack of scalp sensation.
Is it possible for a Hair Transplant to Cause Cancer?
No! The transplant has no connection to cancer. Cancer has nothing to do with hair transplants. This technique will not result in any diseases or health problems. This claim was propagated unsubstantiated on many social networking platforms. Such anxiety is understandable. If a person does not have a basic understanding of this surgery. All dermatologists have given clear and reasonable answers to this topic.
What is the Cost of the Procedure?
The Cost of a Hair Transplant in Dubai starts at 6,999 AED. It does not remain consistent. The expense depends on many elements. The following cost-influencing factors are listed:
- The number of hair grafts that have been placed.
- The number of therapy sessions.
- The procedure’s selection.
- The doctor’s knowledge.
- The clinic’s location.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is a reputable Hair Restoration Clinic. Because they have qualified hair treatment specialists. The results of the process are determined by the hair expert’s experience. We are providing the initial consultation at no cost. If you want to receive the treatment, please fill out the form below. Our professionals will assess the state of your hair and recommend a solution. Also, confirm that the treatment is effective.