Your decision for dental implants for the replacement of missing teeth is just the right choice. However it is important to acknowledge that in order to receive a Dental Implant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi your oral hygiene as well as the integrity of the supporting structures such as gums bone should be sound and healthy.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a fixed prosthesis that are replaced in the oral cavity in order to replace a missing tooth. As the name indicates, implants are drilled into the bone surgically.
Can you get the treatment of Dental Implants with Gum Diseases?
According to surgeons and dental specialists it is suggested that if you want to get the treatment of dental implants it is very important that the supporting structures of your oral cavity should be healthy enough.
Candidates having gum disease that is known as gingivitis in dentistry is not considered as an ideal candidate for dental implants. If you want to go for dental implants it is important to treat gum diseases first.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Gum Disease?
- Pain in the gums.
- the comes appears severely red.
- swelling and enlargement of the gums .
- plus hey discharge and Abscess in the various parts of the guns.
- blackening of the gums as a result of decreased oxygen and blood supply.
- Recession of the gums from the teeth how.
What is the treatment for Gum Diseases?
- Scaling and route planning.
- Medications .
- Full mouth rehabilitation.
- Guided tissue regeneration in case of excessive recession.
Correlation of Gum Diseases with Dental Implants:
Gum diseases are directly related with dental implants because the better the dental health of the comes the better they will fuse with the implant screw.
If your gums are physically fit then your implants will generally survive in the longer run.
How Does our Clinic Prepare Patients with Gum Diseases for Dental Implants?
Before there is treatment of dental implants the dental surgeon will give you a series of lab tests and investigations to provide taproof how healthy or integral your oral health is in order to sustain the dental implant.
In your first Check up the dentist will analyze your oral cavity in case they justify the presence of gum disease you will then be first treated for the gum diseases and then you will be scheduled for Dental Implants in Dubai.
The Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Replaces the missing tooth.
- helps in restoring the functional integrity.
- Improves the movements for chewing and mastication.
- Prevents bone resorption after the removal of the tooth.
- helps in achieving a perfect smile.
- boosts both a person’s self-confidence and self esteem.
Dental Implant Procedure in Dubai:
- Initial history taking an examination.
- Preparations of the oral cavity.
- Treatment of bone and gum disease.
- Scaling and polishing.
- Administration of local anesthesia.
- Bone drilling.
- Placement of implants screw.
- Placement of the porcelain fused metal crown after the healing .
Cost of Dental Implants in Dubai:
The Cost of Dental implants in Dubai fairly ranges between 25,000 AED to 40,000 AED
Patients who are having severe gum disease will be treated differently and so the cost will also alter based on it.
The Final Verdict!
Book your appointment for dental implants right now as we are offering them at very discounted prices for a limited period.
If you want to schedule your appointment and call on a toll free number it is always available 24/7.