Whenever you are opting for a dental implant for the tooth loss replacement it is important to choose a good clinic because it is a complex surgery and treatment success and failure depends upon the performance of the surgery. Not all dentists are allowed to perform dental implant procedures. Only the most experienced one or the ones that have specialized in implantology are subjected to do it. luckily the Dynamic Clinic is the best dental clinic Dubai that is well saturated with implantologists who are experts in dealing with implants or the complications associated with them.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are fixed prostheses that are done in order to replace a lost tooth or teeth. The surgery is complex and lengthy but it is worth the wait because it is a hassle free treatment and very long lasting. The only condition to get an implant done is that your bone should be healthy and dense enough along with it the height should be sufficient to hold the implant screw intact.
How To Choose The Best Dental Clinic for Dental Implant?
If any clinic meets the following needs then it validates itself for providing a dental implant:
- Has top notch implantologists for the treatment
- Have a team of dental auxiliaries who are equally trained
- use the ideal tools and equipments
- the materials used in the surgery are bio compatible and have do not cause allergies or irritations
Fortunately our clinic meets all of the above criteria. If you are looking for dental implant clinics near me then our Dynamic Clinic is on the hit list!
What Is The Dental Implant Cost In Dubai?
The cost of dental implant in dubai roughly starts from 3500 AED. The cost is not fixed as it may depends upon various factors such as:
- The profile of the surgeon
- Experience and expertise of the implantologist
- The amount of materials invested in the treatment
- The number of tests and investigations required to do prior to the treatment
- Use of extra specialized tools if required
- The type of implant screw chosen by the candidate
- Number of visits to the dentist
- Based on the complexity of the treatment
How Is The Procedure Of Dental Implants Done?
Dental implants Is a complex procedure because it has a lot of steps to follow.
- First the surgeon will closely examine the oral cavity completely.
- The required lab test and X-rays will be done that will analyse the bone health and condition.
- The patient will be told to stop any blood thinners or other medicines if he takes any.
- The patient is prepared for the surgery, the bone is drilled to make a space for the implant screw to be placed.
- Either a single tooth or multiple tooth screws can be placed.
- Once the bone is drilled and the screw is placed it is then left to heal .
- The healing process takes about 6 months.
After a good healing is achieved then the patient is called for the placement of the crown. During the entire healing process the patient is on follow up to see whether the screw is fusing correctly with the bone or not.
Afterwards when the screw is perfectly merged with the jaw bones then the porcelain crown is placed over the screw and is tightened.
The occlusion and mastication is checked and the patient is asked to perform the various functional activities in front of the dentist.
Why Choose Us?
- Hygienic and clean environment
- Well-versed surgeon and team of specialists
- Have a history of satisfied patients
The Final Verdict
Implants can be placed in more than one, even a full mouth implant can also be done. You can call us to know more about the full mouth dental implants cost in Dubai. They are better than wearing complete dentures which are a burden to look after.