Not only do men and women face the problem of dark circles but children, teenagers, and adults are also going through this problem. Dark circles not only decrease your self-esteem but also damage your younger, youthful and beautiful appearance. Many factors cause dark circles such as stress, lack of sleep, excessive use of mobile phones and technology, and lack of vitamins in the body. To treat the problem we have the best dermatologist who will provide you best dark circle treatment in Dubai at the cheapest and most effective cost of dark circle treatment in Dubai.
Dark circles are also known as eye bags. There is a jelly-like substance under your eyes, when it becomes more liquid and gets mixed with microscopic collagen fibers it creates dark blemishes under the eyes. The eyes play a vital role in an individual’s personality and appearance. But the appearance gets affected by having dark blemishes under the eye. To get your beautiful appearance back one should have a dark circle treatment in Dubai.
What Causes Eye Bags?
- Lack of sleep
- Excessive use of technology
- Smoking & drinking alcohol
- Side effects of any disease or medicine
What Are The Benefits?
Following are the major perks of the treatment:
- Skin appears even.
- Protects from UV rays.
- Improves the aging signs.
- Eases in fighting the free radicals.
- Makes the skin radiant & fresh.
- Assists in detoxification of the body.
- Spotless skin.
- Eliminates the aging signs.
- Melanin pigments are lessened.
- No whitening products are needed.
- Brighter & fairer skin is promoted.
- Increased collagen production
- Improved blood circulation
Before getting into the process doctor will give you some instructions to follow that patients should take into consideration to avoid all kinds of discomfort during or after the procedure.
- Do not take blood thinners before the treatment
- Do not smoke or take any drugs
- Avoid taking alcohol 2 to 3 weeks before going to the treatment
- numerous laboratory tests have to be completed before the process
- Set a meeting with your expert
- Go through your goals with your surgeon
- Discuss your medical background as well at the initial meeting.
- Take drugs exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink at least 8 to 9 glasses of water a day.
- Ointments should only be used with caution (if any).
- Keep the area clean and dry.
- Edoema around the eyes can be reduced with the use of cold compressions.
- Avoid being outside at busy times and remain indoors.
- SPF 50 or higher sunscreen should be used.
- Use the topical medications as the surgeon has instructed.
- Meetings for review should be scheduled.
- Furthermore, follow-up sessions are also important to attend.
Furthermore, the cost is equally important for most contenders. Likewise, before selecting the treatment option they do asks about the cost of the process. But you should keep in view that the price might not be the same for everyone. The severity of black circles can affect the cost. There are several other factors that affect the price such as the number of visits, the expertise of your expert, and also the locality of your selected clinic.
Prices vary according to the nature of the treatment. Normally the cost of dark circles treatment in Dubai ranges from AED 1000 to AED 1500. But to avoid all types of misunderstandings regarding price, set a meeting with our highly experienced plastic surgeons for the final estimated cost.
Why Choose Us?
Technical expertise, previous knowledge, and professional skills have a big impact on the results. In any circumstance, your sole option is to decide on the best course of action for you. If you’re looking for dark circle treatment in Dubai and want excellent results, schedule a consultation with one of the best dermatologists who is an expert in his profession.
Moreover, both our dermatologists’ work and our treatments are well-known across the globe. They will never let you down. Fill out the form below to schedule your appointment for treatment without wasting any more of your valuable time.