Laser gum bleaching, also known as gum depigmentation, is a cosmetic dental surgery that involves using a laser beam to remove dark spots and patches on the gums. This procedure is performed on self-conscious persons about their gum look and gives them pink gums with laser treatment.
When Is The Treatment Required?
The following factors can cause gums that are dark or black:
- Gum problems
- Any gum injury or physical trauma
- Smoking medication side effects
- Melanin synthesis
- A medical procedure went wrong
- Dark stains on the gums can cause low self-esteem and a negative self-image. Pink gums with laser treatment in Dubai are an option for people with terrible smiles. However, the primary purpose of laser gum bleaching is to improve your smile by restoring your gums’ vibrant and pinkish appearance.
You and your dentist will discuss why you need the procedure and what you aim to achieve during this session. You’ll also talk about your expectations and the entire surgery, including the cost and everything else that will happen until your recovery period.
- For laser treatment, local anaesthesia is used. It takes roughly fifty minutes to perform the treatment.
- Laser for getting pink lips is done in a dental clinic’s outpatient environment, and the patient is free to go home afterwards.
- Gum bleaching with lasers is a straightforward cosmetic surgery that begins with a local anaesthetic injection in the gums. A laser beam is focused on the gums, penetrating deep within the gums and destroying all of the pigment-producing cells with its heat. The uppermost black or brown layer of gum tissues is then removed as well. As a result, a new delicate layer of tissues has been formed.
- The candidate will just need a short period to recover. There will be some discomfort around the gums, but it will disappear after a few days. A slight burning sensation around the treated gums is possible and will be managed with medicines. You should also expect some gum swelling quickly following the operation.
- To monitor the healing process, you will have follow-up sessions with the plastic surgeon for the next 7–10 days.
- For speedier healing and to avoid issues or hazards, it is critical to follow any rules or instructions offered by the plastic surgeon.
You must take all of your doctor’s prescribed drugs. You will be prescribed a special mouthwash that you must use on certain days. You may experience tooth sensitivity for a long period for an extended period, which can be treated with a topical ointment. Brushing and flossing techniques will be demonstrated. For a quick recovery, you should consume enough water.
Complications and Risks
Laser gum bleaching is connected with very few hazards. They must, however, be discussed with your cosmetic dentist before the treatment. However, there are some concerns to consider:
- Internal Structures Damage
- Anaesthesia Risks for Skin Sensation Alteration
The Ideal Candidate
If you meet the following criteria, you may be a good candidate for laser gum bleaching:
- Your gums are brown and black.
- Your gum tissues are thick and resistant to infection.
- Your gums are in excellent condition.
- You are not afflicted with any type of oral ailment.
- Your gums have become black and unsightly due to periodontal disease.
- You don’t use tobacco.
- You don’t use blood thinners.
- You’ve reached the age of majority.
The benefits of the laser gum treatment are visible right away. The benefits are long-lasting, black stains on the gums are eradicated, and their appearance is improved. Touch–up treatments will be required for a few months to improve the efficacy of the results.
- It is a less invasive treatment.
- It necessitates no or minimal downtime.
- It enhances the attractiveness and glamour of your smile.
- It is a very safe and painless procedure.
- It produces natural-looking results and improves the appearance of the gums.
- It rarely causes any damage to the tissues or structures around it.
- The operation is completed fast.
- There is no increased risk of infection.
- It improves your self–esteem and self–assurance.
Cost of Pink Gums With Laser Treatment in Dubai
The cost of pink gums with laser treatment in Dubai ranges between AED 4,000 and AED 8,000 depending on the degree of discoloration, the number of sessions required, and the dental professional’s expertise.
We have some of the best plastic surgeons in the region at Dynamic Clinic. Our experienced plastic surgeons prioritize patient safety and care in a compassionate environment with cutting-edge technology. To schedule a free consultation, please contact us!