In the present era, where air pollution is increasing with each passing day. And with that, there is also an increase in various skin conditions. As per the standards of beauty, flawless skin is a new exemplar. Simultaneously, most people endeavor to achieve their dream skin. They get obsessed with the glassy skin and continue to engage themselves in certain tips and home remedies. They try various chemicals on their skin but end up getting various skin conditions. Most probably middle-aged individuals are more at risk to get acne, wrinkles, and dull complexion. Therefore, dermatologists have come up with one solution to all the problems. Organic pumpkin peel can help you get rid of all problems. However, people are still unfamiliar with the Cost of Organic Pumpkin Peel In Dubai.
What is it?
This procedure is a revolutionary and appropriate treatment to treat wrinkles, fine lines, age-related skin flaws, and acne. Organic pumpkin Peel is a facial technique in which the doctor uses the pumpkin peel. It contains different enzymes that are present in pumpkins. They help to brighten and exfoliate the skin by removing dead cells from the skin. However, it is also useful for treating post-acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
This peel contains the different enzymes that constitute several minerals, vitamins, and AHA and BHA. in the point of fact these component helps to break down the skin cells and bring an exfoliating effect.
This organic peel is completely natural and contains the enzymes and vitamins of pumpkin that help to nourish the skin. It contains Vitamin A which is a vital ingredient for good skin. It aids in preserving the integrity of the skin barrier, regulates sebum production, and aids in UV and oxidative stress protection. Moreover, despite vitamins, minerals, AHA, and BHA it also contains a proteolytic enzyme that helps to open the clogged pore, exfoliate, and moisturize the skin.
- The dermatologist will assess your skin condition and examine your past medical history to ensure your suitability for the procedure.
- He will cleanse your skin to remove the bacteria and dirt from the face.
- Applies a hydrating serum to make the skin smoother.
- It does not require local anesthesia since it does not require any kind of local anesthesia.
- Exfoliates the skin gently. This gentle massage of the face aids in removing dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and other skin impurities.
- After the skin is cleaned, the dermatologist applies a thin layer of the mask on the face. The action of cleansing and exfoliating helps to open pores and make the skin absorb larger quantities of vitamins and minerals from the peel.
- Apply the moisturizer on the skin after the treatment.
It is a non-invasive procedure, therefore people always show carelessness in following the aftercare measures after it. And end up getting their results inadequate and unsuccessful. The aftercare guidelines are a part of the procedure that aids in making the results more appropriate and worthy. Therefore, every person opting for the procedure should go along with this method.
- Give a miss to the exposure to the sun.
- Use sunscreen to refrain the UV rays from entering the skin.
- Do not use makeup and cosmetic products for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Eat a well-balanced diet to keep your skin healthy.
- Keep the treatment area clean and dry.
- Avoid the usage of hot water in daily life routine for a day.
- Do not use harsh cleansers and exfoliators for 3 days after the treatment.
- Refrain from picking or scratching your skin.
- Apply moisturizer if you feel irritation on your skin.
- Avoid the use of soap in the treatment area.
There is no particular recovery time needed for Organic pumpkin Peel in Dubai. It is simple and non-invasive that is mostly performed in sessions. This treatment requires more than one session to get the desired results. The results of these treatments begin to show soon after the first session, but you must have at least 4 to 6 peeling sessions separated by 1 to 2 weeks in order to fully realize their benefits.
- Cost-effective and non-intrusive method.
- Does not require cuts and incisions.
- Has no major side effects.
- Stimulates the texture of the skin.
- Removes the outer dead layer of the skin.
- Enhance the growth of new cells.
- Reduce the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Provide a more vibrant and youthful complexion.
- Improves the skin tone by making it more luminous.
- Reduce acne and acne scars.
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin.
The Cost of Organic Pumpkin Peel in Dubai ranges from AED 399 to AED 999. However, certain variables may influence the cost of this procedure. The number of sessions and the doctor you choose for this treatment may affect the cost in a positive way. Greater the number of sessions and the higher the expertise of the doctor will make the cost higher. The point to ponder is that your skin condition also plays an important role in determining the price. This is the reason your doctor can tell you the exact price of the procedure after the consultation.
Book A Consultation!
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers this procedure at a very cost-effective rate. The Cost of Organic Pumpkin Peel In Dubai is affordable for everyone. We have well-qualified dermatologists who have knowledge and skill too. It makes them perfect for achieving successful results of the treatment. If you want to get this treatment from our clinic. Simply fill out the consultation form. In the meantime, our team will reach you and book your appointment without any hustle and bustle.