Everyone wishes for young and beautiful skin. But because of many factors, they are unsuccessful in maintaining their beauty. But they spend a lot of money on expensive products. If you want to enhance the appearance of the skin. Then Chemical Peels For Aging Skin in Dubai are best for you. It helps to cure a variety of skin issues. So it includes acne, an irregular complexion, an uneven tone, fine lines, and creases. The treatment is effective for age and sun spots. It is also helpful for enlarged open pores, and hyperpigmentation. The therapy gives the skin a more youthful appearance. It also brightens the appearance and boosts cumulative collagen production.
What is a Chemical Peel?
It is a cosmetic procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin. This solution enables the skin’s outermost layer to peel away. It helps to reveal a smoother, more youthful complexion. Chemical peels in Dubai help to treat conditions of the skin. Such as acne scarring, UV damage, and creases.
If you want to get the full benefits of the treatment, then you need to prepare. But the treatment is non-invasive and does not demand more preparation. But the following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Applicants must avoid retinol before the therapy.
- The candidates must avoid using Accutane.
- Applicants must tell their doctor about medication if they are taking any.
- If you are prone to cold sores or fever blisters, take antiviral medicine.
- Avoid using Botox or dermal fillers on or around the treatment region.
- Applicants must avoid using hair removal methods, such as epilating and waxing.
- Protect yourself from heat and the sun.
Procedures and Types:
Everyone is unique and also suffers from different skin problems. The following steps are involved in each option:
Light Chemical Peel:
- Your dermatologist will use a brush, sponge, or gauze in the procedure.
- It will help to apply an AHA- or BHA-based peeling mixture on the area.
- Soon after, the treatment area will be white.
- The treatment helps tighten the aging skin.
- The stinging sensation caused by the peeling solution is often manageable.
- Once the exfoliation is complete, the doctor will remove the peeling solution.
- The expert will remove it by washing it or by neutralizing it.
Peeling Chemical Medium:
- During this process, the doctor will administer trichloroacetic acid to the skin.
- It will be applied with a gauze or applicator.
- The treatment area will be white, and saggy skin will become tight.
- To overcome the burning feeling, they will administer a cold compress.
- A medium chemical peel does not require neutralization.
- The scorching or stinging feeling could persist but apply a cold compressor.
Deep Chemical Peeling:
- To keep you calm during the procedure, your doctor will prescribe IV sedatives.
- They will use an applicator to apply the phenol or carbonic acid after numbing.
- The doctor may divide the process into many phases, each with a 15-minute gap.
- This method will help limit phenol exposure to your skin.
- Depending on the size of the treatment region.
- After the treatment, the expert will clean the area.
- The skin becomes tight and smooth after the treatment.
Adherence to aftercare recommendations improves the efficacy of the treatment. The following are the post-procedure instructions:
- Your skin becomes sensitive following the treatment.
- Applicants must cleanse using cool water rather than hot water.
- Candidates must avoid using soap.
- When strolling in the sun, use at least SPF 30 sunscreen.
- Avoid touching or picking at the treated region.
- Avoid using saunas or extreme temperatures.
- Applicants must use a high-quality moisturizer.
- Avoid using cosmetics in the treatment area.
Chemical peels are the most effective treatment for skin tightening. It delivers uncountable benefits. But the following are the key benefits:
- The treatment reverses the aging signs.
- Lifts the skin to give it a firmer appearance.
- It helps reduce acne.
- It helps to close the open pores.
- The treatment eliminates sunspots, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration.
- Reduces the visibility of scars.
- After the procedure, the skin becomes tight.
- Chemical peels resolve the client’s specific requirements.
- It helps to remove dead skin cells.
The Cost of Chemical Peels in Dubai is reasonable. It can range from AED 299 to AED 999. But the price of the treatment is not fixed. It can vary for all patients. The following factors can influence the expense:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The location of the clinic.
- The number of treatments.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best place for all cosmetic treatments. They have qualified doctors for the treatment. If you are suffering from saggy skin, then don’t waste time on improper treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our expert will assist you after analyzing your condition.