The eyes are the tiniest and most sensitive organ on your face. And they are the first to show symptoms of ageing. And turning to find swollen and dark under-eye bags. It affects your appearance because the eyes play a role in beauty. There are many variables that may lead to the production of eye bags under the eyes. But the primary causes are water retention, heredity, lack of sleep, and a high-salt diet. If you are looking for Can Ultherapy be Used Under the Eyes in Dubai? Ultherapy is an FDA-approved procedure for eye bags. It warms using ultrasonic energy in the target area. It helps to stimulate profound collagen renewal and synthesis.
What is Ultherapy?
It is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment. It uses ultrasonic radiation to heat the deeper layers of the epidermis. The procedure encourages collagen creation and tightens drooping or loose skin. Many people are concerned about their under-eye area. Eye bags, heaviness, and creases around the eyes are all signs of ageing. But it can make them appear exhausted and old. Ultherapy can tighten skin. And also stimulates collagen synthesis, and it is approved by the FDA.
The treatment is convenient and effective; it doesn’t demand prolonged preparation. But, if you want consistent outcomes. You must follow the following guide:
- Applicants must avoid smoking and alcohol.
- No aspirin-containing drugs for at least 2 weeks.
- Before going outside, apply a strong SPF sunscreen.
- Stop taking your drugs.
- Use no makeup or lotion or cream on the treatment area.
- Avoid using products containing alpha-hydroxy acids and retinol.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
It is a convenient and straightforward procedure. It takes very little time to complete. The procedure involves the following steps:
- The doctor will clean the treatment area before the procedure.
- Then the ultrasound gel will be used to make a clear image of the area.
- The smooth therapy applicator will be used to generate controlled heat energy.
- This heat energy moves into the skin.
- It will increase the manufacturing of elastin and collagen.
- This skin-tightening method employs safe and proven ultrasonic energy.
- That penetrates the skin’s deep layers without hurting the surface.
- After the procedure, the skin’s quality and texture have considerably improved.
- It also tightens the saggy skin under the eye.
Ultherapy is a non-invasive, FDA-approved procedure. It is effective for improving the look of the under-eye area. It can create a youthful, renewed appearance by tightening the skin. The procedure also enhances skin texture and minimises dark circles. But you need to follow the following instructions after the procedure:
- You must abstain from alcoholic and caffeinated beverages.
- Applicants must avoid excessive, prolonged, or direct sun exposure.
- You must take the prescribed medications on a regular basis.
- Candidates must refrain from using blood thinners.
- You will need to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Applicants must apply cold compresses or ice packs to reduce bruising.
It is a non-invasive under-eye treatment. It uses ultrasonic technology to lift and contour. And also tighten the skin around the eyes, brows, neck, face, and under the chin. It is one of the most effective non-invasive facial skin-lifting techniques.
The following are the primary advantages of the treatment:
- It tightens and lifts your skin under the eye.
- It increases collagen production.
- The procedure reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves skin texture of the under-eye dark patches.
- Natural outcomes.
It is a painless procedure with no downtime or recovery time required. You are free to go after the treatment. Applicants can go about their everyday activities without fear of negative effects. You may feel a warm sensation at the site of the treatment. The following are some minor negative effects of the treatment:
Don’t worry, it’s typical for them to vanish. But most people notice the results immediately after the treatment. While others notice them after 2 months.
The Cost of Ultherapy for Under Eyes in Dubai is less expensive. It can range between AED 1,499 and AED 11,999. The cost of treatment is altered by a variety of criteria. The following factors can influence the cost of the procedure:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the treatment.
- The location of the clinic.
- The applicants’ expectations.
Why Choose Us?
If you are experiencing saggy eyes with dark rings. And are not healthy enough to undergo a non-surgical treatment. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best place. They are offering something natural, safe, and long-lasting. Their experts are well-trained, and they can deliver outstanding outcomes. Fill out the form below and get your first consultation.