What is Cellulite?
Cellulite refers to the uneven, lumpy, dimpled skin that usually appears on the thighs, breasts, abdomen, hips, and buttocks due to the excess fat. It is a common skin condition that causes no harm. Though it is normal, there can be several causes of Cellulite:
- Excess Body Fat
- Unhealthy Lifestyle
- Heredity Factors
Cellulite hits people of all ages, and it is mainly found in females than in men. Studies show that most women, approximately 85% to 95% of the women, have Cellulite.
It is a big problem to have Cellulite, but if you feel that having Cellulite affects your Body appearance, then Cellulite Treatment in Dubai can help you get rid of it most suitably.
What is Cellulite Treatment?
Cellulite Treatment is used to minimize the appearance of Cellulite (dimpled, uneven skin on the different body parts).
Types of Cellulite Treatment
There are many Cellulite Treatments, but the most effective ones are mentioned below:
- Laser Treatment.
- Cool Sculpting.
- Subcision Treatment.
Laser Cellulite Treatment:
It is also known as Cellulaze. Topical anesthesia is used to avoid discomfort during the procedure.
In this treatment, a tiny laser probe gets inserted underneath the skin through a small slit, and the laser gets fired, which cracks up the tough strings underneath the skin that causes Cellulite.
Benefits of Laser Cellulite Treatment:
- It lessens the appearance of uneven or dimpled skin.
- It makes the skin’s texture better.
- It firms and thickens the loose skin.
- It increases collagen growth.
- Laser Cellulite Treatment is much less invasive.
- The results will start showing only after the first treatment.
- The downtime is not more than two days.
- The effects last longer.
CoolSculpting is a brand name, while the procedure is known as Cryolipolysis. It is a Non-surgical technique of freezing the stubborn fat at the different areas of the body without involving needles. Dermatologists use a unique device to hold the body parts having Cellulite. This device freezes the targeted cells and then destroys them. The procedure takes 60 or more minutes to destroy the fat cells.
Benefits of CoolSculpting:
- It is a simple process and only causes minor discomfort.
- It requires no downtime and recovery.
- It is a 100% safe, effective, and clinically proven treatment.
- You will see superior results within eight to twelve weeks.
- It is more effective than Surgical Treatments.
- It provides permanent results.
It is an older, efficient, and Surgical Treatment used by Surgeons for more than 20 years. Subcision treatment in Dubai is considered the most valuable and appropriate technique for dealing with Cellulite. Using a blade cracks the Septra (the main reason behind the cellulite appearance).
Benefits of Subcision Treatment:
- It removes the dimpled skin by making it smoother and softer.
- Subcision treatment also enhances collagen production.
- It requires minimal downtime.
- The patient can quickly resume the regular activities after the treatment.
Who needs Cellulite Treatment?
- Cellulite treatment would be best for you if you want to get rid of excess fat or uneven dimpled skin under the hips, buttocks, thighs, breasts, or abdomen.
- You are the candidate for Cellulite Treatment if you have a balanced weight, not overweight.
- You need to get Cellulite Treatment if you feel insecure and less confident having Cellulite.
- You are the best candidate for Cellulite treatment if you are physically fit and in good health.
- You can get this treatment if you have realistic expectations from this treatment.
Cellulite Treatment Cost in Dubai:
Cellulite Treatment Cost in Dubai is not fixed or specific as different types of treatments are used to treat Cellulite. Also, the cost is based on the patient’s problem and the kind of treatment they need to get the expected results.
Plan your Visit Today!
If you get bothered with the lumpy and dimpled skin on the different parts of your body, Consult us about your problem, and we will provide you with the best Cellulite Treatment in Dubai.