People have been looking for solutions to fix the issue of sagging and loose skin. In the past, a facelift was only possible through surgery but now as the field of cosmetic surgery is growing, several non-surgical options also came into existence. The goal of these non-surgical treatments is to provide excellent face-lifting effects to the patients without involving cutting. These procedures painlessly lift, rejuvenate, and improve the appearance of the skin.
Men and women are preferring non-surgical facelift procedures because of several good reasons. They are safe, effective, non-invasive and individuals can get them without worrying about locking themselves out of sight for weeks as they don’t have extensive recovery times. By undergoing the treatment, the patient can get a natural younger-looking, and refreshed appearance.
Deciding for the treatment:
Because non-surgical facelifts procedures are great in number the decision of choosing the best one could be the toughest. Talk to an expert and find out which one is right for you. Some doctors perform facelift along with neck lift to get optimized results.
Three common types of non-surgical facelifts are,
- Fat injections
This face-lifting method, also known as “Liquid facelift”, is the foundation of non-surgical procedures. Mostly, dermatologists use Botox or dermal fillers to produce a significant lifting effect. It plumps the sunken areas on the face and eliminates wrinkles, frown lines, and crow’s feet. The results take 2-3 weeks to appear and usually last for 6-12 months only.
It is minimally invasive facelifting treatment. During the procedure, fatty tissues are extracted from different areas of the body and reinjected into the face to increase the facial volume. As a result of the treatment, you get improved facial contour. The effects of fat injections last for 3-4 years.
It involves the use of ultrasound energy to lift the sagging skin of the face and the neck. The energy penetrates deeply in the underlying structure of the skin and stimulates collagen production. It tightens the skin and regenerates a firmer, smoother and fresh skin.
For those who are not ready to undergo the knife, a non-surgical facelift is a good alternative. Some noteworthy benefits of the treatment are listed below,
- The treatment is done in the doctor’s office. No night stay is required and the patient can return home right after the procedure is completed
- It does not involve lengthy recovery periods. Some bruising can appear on the injection site but don’t worry it will go away in 3-4 hours
- The procedure is short and takes lesser time to complete than a surgical facelift
- The treatment rejuvenates the skin and boosts the self-confidence
- This alternative can help people meet their aesthetic desires without experiencing pain or discomfort
- It fixes dozens of skin concerns without cutting or stitching
- No large incision or general anesthesia is required during the procedure
- Non-surgical facelift procedure brightens the skin tone and reduces the appearance of early aging signs
- It results in the better, tighter, and more uplifted look of the face
- It delivers almost similar results as the surgical facelift procedure
- Side-effects are minor and short-lived which is the best thing about the treatment
- An easy and most convenient way to lift the skin since there is no cutting involved in it.
- The procedure will cost you considerably less than a surgical facelift
The patient has to go with the treatment again and again in order to achieve the desired results. It is believed that multiple treatment sessions can be a problem for some people. Another downside of the treatment is that the results are gradual, for instant skin lifting outcomes you should consider a surgical facelift.
There are a few things that you need to consider before undergoing any non-surgical facelift procedure. The first thing that you have to do is to look for a doctor who is experienced, skilled, and highly-qualified. Visit different clinics and choose the best one. Check references and do thorough research on his educational background.
Another important consideration is the selection of the right treatment option for example if you want immediate results then Filler may not be a good option for you in this situation, you should go for Ultherapy or surgical facelift procedure. Consult the expert and discuss with him your desired results, he will assist you in making the correct decision
As it can leave you with the results that surgical procedure provides so I recommend you go for a non-surgical option. It will save your time, money, and prevent you from facing the major side-effects of the surgery.