You can acquire certain skin diseases that are not contagious, infectious, transmitted from other people rather they occur as a result of the autoimmunity. There are multiple types of autoimmune disease and they should not be neglected. they can be precancerous. Therefore, they need to be treated immediately before they turn into malignancy. Here are some of the skin diseases treatment in Dubai we have addressed so that you can attain sound knowledge about them.
What Is Autoimmune Skin Disease?
Autoimmunity is when a body’s defense system is not able to detect foreign bodies resulting in the damage of the body’s own normal cells.
There are about multiple autoimmune skin diseases that people acquire. The main motive is to eradicate them before they turn into a serious or more progressed condition .Most of the autoimmune skin diseases are pre cancerous and when left untreated can become malignant.
What Are The Types Of Autoimmune Skin Diseases?
As mentioned there are numerous skin diseases but the one that are most common include:
- Lichen planus
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus ( SLE)
How Do You Know If You Have An Autoimmune Skin Disease?
In order to know the validity and conformation of any disease it is always important to notice the signs and symptoms.
- Extremely dry and patchy skin
- Loss of tissues below the skin
- itching and discomfort
- hair loss
- changes in the pigmentation of the skin
- Loss of skin pigmentation around the mouth opening, eyes and nose
- White patches on the face
- Color changes in the hair mostly they appear as gray or white
- Red and inflamed patches all over the skin silver color scales like presentation on the skin surface
- severe itching and irritation
- in some cases bleeding may occur when the target areas are scrapped off
- Painful lesions
- A huge white patch on the tongue
- flat, small red and purple bumps on the skin
- blisters on the ankle and the wrist are the classical signs of lichen planus
- crusted and scaly appearance of the skin
- Painful ulcers in the mouth
- Appears as Red rashes on the body
- Generalized weakness of the body numerous purple coloured spots specially manifested on the skin of the legs
- Easy bleeding
- Small bruises on the skin
- Red flashes on the skin
- Butterfly rashes on the face
- Sensitivity to light
- Severe pain in the joints
- Weakness and fatigue
What Are The Treatment Options For Autoimmune Skin Diseases?
Since autoimmune skin diseases are not transmissible from others and are non infectious in nature they cannot be treated by simple isolation or avoiding contact. You need to undergo a prompt treatment for the eradication of the diseases. In such a case you require the best dermatologist in UAE.
The treatment options include:
Corticosteroids are agents that can treat auto immune skin diseases. They are either given orally or can be given in the form of gels or ointments. They are supposed to be applied regularly as per the dosage prescribed by the dermatologist.
Auto Immune Suppression Agents
Under severe conditions in which the patient is unable to bear the pain due to itching and discomfort autoimmune suppressant drugs can be given through IV. It is a good option for skin disease treatment in Dubai.
Anti inflammatory medicines
The dermatologist can also provide some anti-inflammatory medicines that can prevent the mediators and can limit the body’s defense system to work the other way round
Laser therapy is one of the unique and a kind of treatment that has the least possible side effects. The treatment does not require any surgical intervention which is why it is prescribed nowadays. It is important to see a best dermatologist in UAE to get it done.
The Final Verdict
Getting autoimmune skin diseases treatment in Dubai on time is essential because when they are left untreated they can lead to severe problems. They are often linked with underlying systemic conditions therefore they can be very dangerous and life threatening in some cases. You can place complete trust in us and seek the right treatment on time.