The body’s skin is said to be its most delicate organ. Actually, our complete body is protected by the outer shell. However, to have healthy and attractive skin, you must lead a healthy lifestyle and eat nutritious food. You should employ a straightforward skincare regimen that can handle any skin issues that might harm your skin.
You should always undergo skin peels and facials made particularly to address different skin problems. These issues might include pigmentation, an abundance of oil, plugged pores, and dead, dull skin cells. A fantastic Aqua peel hydrafacial in Dubai might also have a healing impact.
It is an upgraded version of HydraFacial. Aqua peeling is a two-step process that deeply hydrates and completely cleanses the skin. Aqua Peels is a safe, non-invasive method to help the skin seem younger. It offers intense hydration, and exfoliation, and cleans the skin of toxins and debris.
Aqua Peel is a procedure that removes toxins and dead skin cells. It hydrates the skin and gives it healthy nutrients to restore its health. The most recent innovation, Aqua Peel, has replaced the previous hydrafacial technique. Through this non-invasive technique, the skin is cleansed and given an antioxidant boost.
This is a treatment that goes above and beyond a conventional facial. For significant occasions like weddings, graduations, and other significant festivities, it is advised to get this done. This will produce the warmth that people desire on such momentous occasions. Additionally, since the benefits of this procedure can last for up to a month, it would be ideal to have it done before a vacation so that the skin looks flawless in all of the pictures.
Due to its brief duration and lack of downtime, this therapy is sometimes referred to as a “lunchtime treatment.” This makes it ideal for those who desire to have attractive skin while visiting Dubai.
Rarely may the Aqua Peel Facial cause a very severe allergic response. However, if you have any signs of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching, or swelling (particularly of the face, tongue, or throat), severe dizziness, or difficulty breathing, you should seek emergency medical assistance.
The list of potential negative effects is not exhaustive. Contact your doctor right away if you have any other side effects not covered above.
- To remove all the filth, blackheads, whiteheads, and dead skin cells that are stuck to your face, an AHA layer is applied first. After the AHA has done this, the pollutants on the face’s surface and inside its pores may be removed with a suction machine. The same principles behind BHA apply to the more oil-rich locations, as previously mentioned.
- After this technique has cleansed the skin, the following step is to moisturize the skin using a concoction of substances that is particular to each clinic. Hyaluronic acid and other moisturizing substances, antioxidants, and other nourishing solutions are typically used in clinics. This will guarantee that the skin is protected and left feeling calm.
- In Dubai, this therapy is frequently combined with other procedures. Hyaluronic acid is injected into your skin during moisturizing injections, which is a common combination. Your skin looks and feels very moisturized after using this acid. Additionally, it improves skin health and treats issues including big pores, dryness, and face wrinkles.
Here are some suggestions for Hydrafacial in Dubai aftercare to consider:
- Maintaining a dry face for six hours
- Don’t use any cosmetics for two days.
- For the next 14 days, avoid exposure to the sun.
Aqua peel helps the skin heal itself while clearing out clogged pores. Depending on the state of the skin, either AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) or BHA (beta hydroxy acid) is administered for 5 to 10 minutes. You may spend between AED 600 and AED 700 on one aqua peel session.
Don’t hesitate to take advantage of this fantastic deal and discover more about the benefits of Hydra facial in Dubai & Abu Dhabi by consulting one of our board-certified dermatologists at Dynamic Clinic in Dubai. Please complete the form below, and a member of our staff will be in touch with you shortly.