- Abdominal Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is designed to reshape the abdomen so it looks more toned and firm
- It targets and removes fat that you can’t seem to lose via diet and exercise
- This type of fat reduction comes with some complications – so be prepared
Belly Fat is a Common Concern, Particularly in the Middle Ages!
In general, people have belly bulges because of frequently consuming foods high in sugar, although there are many other causes too. You may have fat developed around the abdomen due to genetics, aging, menopause, and lack of movement. Luckily, no matter what’s the cause, it is now possible to get rid of stubborn fat permanently. All thanks to cosmetic surgeries, especially liposuction!
What is Abdominal Liposuction?
Lipo Abdominoplasty in Dubai reduces fat and reshapes the abdomen for more beautiful contours. Precisely speaking, it makes your tummy look more toned, smooth, and proportioned.
This procedure is performed via a small incision. Initially, the surgeons administer local anesthesia in the tummy to reduce pain and discomfort. Then, a thin cannula is inserted in the abdomen through the incision. The practitioner gently moves the cannula back and forth multiple times that break up the fat. In the end, the emulsified fat is removed from the abdomen with the help of a suction pipe.
It makes dramatic, permanent improvements in body shape and also boosts the patient’s confidence. However, I want all the readers to be aware that this is one surgery that brings complications along with beautiful results. You may experience swelling, pain, and redness in your tummy immediately after the procedure. And remember that these side-effects can last for about a week or more.
Should I Get It?
Here is how to know if Abdominal liposuction is appropriate for you or not:
Importantly, note that it is not a weight-loss technique, so make sure you are near the ideal body weight before you choose to get it done. In general, the best candidates for abdominal liposuction are those who:
- Have tried exercise and diet but still have fat in their abdomen
- Are not obese or over 40
- Are healthy and don’t have any serious medical condition
Simply put, individuals with a normal BMI, perfect health, and realistic expectations achieve ideal results from regular abdominal liposuction
4 Surprising Facts About Liposuction Results:
- The patient’s sex doesn’t play any role in the success of liposuction. The surgery can be done easily on both males and females.
- Upper abdominal skin may become loose after abdominal liposuction. This usually happens in patients with decreased skin elasticity.
- Because the fat cells are completely removed from the abdomen, the results are significant and lasting.
- Fuller results take a lot of time to show up. In general, patients see eighty percent of the fat reduction results in three to four months
What the Recovery really Looks Like?
Recovery time is different for every patient. In general, it takes three weeks to fully recover from abdominal liposuction. During this phase, the surgeon may recommend you wear compression garments to help the stomach mold itself to the new shape. Because it is an outpatient procedure, normal activities can be continued pretty soon.
How much does it cost to get this Surgery?
Lipo Abdominoplasty usually costs between AED 7,000 and AED 22,000, though prices may vary based on the geographical location of the clinic, the amount of fat to be removed and the number of treatments required.
Why Choose Us?
We’d love to help you achieve the best version of yourself. Call us or fill the short form if you want to learn more about Abdominal Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Our doctors’ artistic style will bring significantly, yet natural-looking improvements to you. We work with each individual sufferer to make a tailored treatment plan depending on their unique goals and health status.