Though the Vampire Facial is painless, still the Cosmetic Surgeon uses General anesthesia to numb the area so the patient remains calm during the procedure.
Then, the Surgeon takes out a small sample of blood from the patient’s body, then the blood is further spun in the extractor where the PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) gets separated from the blood. Then the Vampire Facial Treatment uses a micro-needling to make tiny holes on the patient’s face, and then the Platelet Rich Plasma is applied back into the deep layers of the skin that helps increase the new and healthy cell growth.
Benefits of Vampire Facial
- It enhances the collagen growth in the body that results in healthier skin.
- It enhances the skin tone and improves the skin texture.
- It makes the saggy and loose skin tighter.
- It helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- It makes your skin hydrated and moist.
- It shrinks the large pores and removes the dirt and oil from the pores.
- It deals with acne, acne scars, and other types of scars.
- It treats sun-damaged skin, sunburn, and age spots.
- It brightens up the skin and makes it smoother.
- It is a painless treatment and provides long-lasting results.
- It removes hyperpigmentation or discoloration on your face.
This treatment is best for those who want skin revitalization, remove wrinkles, and lessen the scars on the face.
Take an appointment, and get Vampire Facial in Dubai which offers amazing services, a pleasant experience, and the most satisfactory results.
Side Effects of Vampire Facial
There are fewer temporary side effects of Vampire Facial.
Cost Of Vampire Facial
The cost of Vampire Facial ranges from patient to patient, skin demands, treatments, and the number of sessions a patient needs for the expected results. The cost is expected to start from 699 AED and can go up to 2000 AED.
Vampire Facelift has the same procedure as Vampire Facial.
The Cosmetic Surgeon uses topical anesthesia to numb the area to avoid any discomfort during the procedure.
The blood gets taken out from the patient’s body, then the blood gets rotated in a centrifuge where the Platelet Rich Plasma gets separated blood. When the separation is in the process, the Cosmetic Surgeon uses Hyaluronic Acid Dermal fillers on the focused area of the face. Then, separated Platelet Rich Plasma gets injected back on the face for the young, volumized, and lifted face look.
Benefits of Vampire Facelift
The major benefits of the Vampire Facelift other than Vampire Facial are:
- It enhances your Face Structure.
- It provides the Perfect Face Contour.
- It plumps and adds fullness to your cheeks.
- It provides the desired volume to your volumeless face.
- It provides the ideal curve to your face and gives a younger look.
- It removes the skin’s laxity and makes it firmer.
- It brightens up and smooths the Dull complexion.
- It lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth.
- It lightens the acne scars.
The Vampire Facelift is the best option for people who want to add fullness to their face, the curves for the cheeks, and the perfect contour. Experience the best Vampire Facelift in Dubai from Experienced Cosmetic Surgeons.
There are many benefits of Vampire Facial and Vampire Facelift. However, getting the desired results without any complications depends on where you get it done. Skincare treatments in Dubai are performed by Experienced and High qualified Dermatologists who provide the best services and excellent results.
Side Effects of Vampire Facelift
Fewer and temporary side effects of Vampire Facelift are:
- Mild Burning
Cost Of Vampire Facelift
The cost also differs from person to person and the type of treatment, and sessions a patient needs for the desired results.
It approximately starts from 699 AED.
Vampire Facial or Vampire Facelift? Which is Best for Me?
Both Vampire Facial and Vampire Facelift are incredible and provide outstanding Results. Both are almost similar, but each has some notable advantages and features. It completely depends on your skin requirements and the demands of getting one of them. If you are getting confused about which type is most beneficial for you, Talk to the Expert and Experienced Cosmetic Surgeon about it. A highly qualified Cosmetic Surgeon will examine your skin while considering your demands and help you determine which treatment is most suitable for you! Get the Best PRP for Face in Dubai from Board Certified Surgeons for the desired results.
Plan your Consultation With Us!
If you are interested in getting Vampire Facial or Vampire Facelift, Visit Dynamic Clinic in Dubai Today to get exceptional results from board-certified Cosmetic Surgeons.